Chapter 2

Inheriting a New Prophecy Book 5 - The Last Olympian

By Stargatesg1fan1

Disclaimer: I own nothing of any recognized characters or universes within.

IaNP – The Last Olympian – IaNP – The Last Olympian – IaNP – The Last Olympian – IaNP

AN:

Harry's Mates Introduced in Previous Books-

Annabeth Chase played by Alexandra Daddario

Choria played by Sienna Guillory

Furusia played by Liv Tyler

Aphrodite is played by Sarah Chalke

Thalia is played by Jaimie Alexander

Zoe Nightshade is played by Clemence Poesy

Artemis is played by Julie McNiven

Rachel Elizabeth Dare is played by Emma Watson

Calypso is played by Charisma Carpenter

Harry's Mates Introduced in this book-

Dianna 'Styx' Agron is played by the actress Dianna Agron

Persephone is played by Rosario Dawson

Athena is played by Amanda Tapping

End AN

IaNP – The Last Olympian – IaNP – The Last Olympian – IaNP – The Last Olympian – IaNP

Chapter 2

Harry had been in Hades' palace before so was able to side along apparate Dianna and Calypso with him. Calypso had been in the palace before as well but her method of travel might have been detected by the master of the palace. As it was the trio was cloaked out of phase when they reappeared in the palace garden. Apparation was quite different from most forms of magical travel in this universe so stood less of a chance of being detected. Trees the color of bone alone with plant life made out of precious metal and stones populated the garden.

Hades and Persephone happened to be sitting in two thrones overlooking the Fields of Asphodel. The cries of torture from the fields of punishment somewhat ruined the atmosphere as did the sulfur in the air. The two deities didn't appear to detect the newly arrived trio's approach. It was too late by the time Calypso was in place. The incredibly strong Titaness made her presence known when she became visible with her arm wrapped tightly around Hades neck from behind.

"Do nothing Persephone," the goddess Styx warned with eyes glowing white with power. "This is not your fight."

Hades struggled violently, crashing through his throne and slamming his back into the black wall behind him. The skeletal guards wielding M16's moved to aid their master but collapsed in a pile of bones a moment later with but a look from Calypso. The Titaness of death's power over the dead was probably stronger than Hades'. Harry rushed forward and delivered a hard jab to his uncle's gut. Hades went limp in Calypso's grip as he tried to curl up and collect his breath. The phoenix animagus' strength rivaled that of the daughter of Atlas'.