English

1) Sometimes there is no next time, no second Chance, no time out. Sometimes it is Now or Never.

2) Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream, no one can see, but you.

3) People Change, things go wrong, shit happens and life goes on.

4)People Change. And often they become the Person they said they will Never be.

5) Never go back to an old love. It's like a book you've already read. You know the end.

6) Running away from your Problems is a run you will Never win.

7) One of the most difficult Tasks in life is: Removing someone from your heart.

8) Sometimes it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.

9) Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a Show.

10) She told me to smile, But don't tell me HOW?

11) The Person who tries to Keep everyone happy and always cares for every one is always the most lonely Person... Strong but true.

12) People cry, not because they are weak. It's because they've been strong for too Long.

13) Live your life the way that you want to live it. Don't let other People live it for you.

14) You Never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only Choice you have.

15) What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

16) Forgive, but don't Forget.

17)Love me or hate me, but don't Play with me. Because it is a game you will never win.