Bio

(This book only focuses on Season 1, once finished, season 2 will be made for the next book, then the third, and so on.)

Explanation: This is a human au inspired by "One with time" by @Phant0mona1. In his book as well as this book, Earth ponies are now Earthlings, Pegasi are Arias, Unicorns are Magickas and Alicorns are Lords. Other species such as Dragons and Griffons are also human and have the same species name. The just have attributes of that very species.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 1000+ (I know it seems weird but just bare with me alright ?)

Species: Lord

Profession: Lord of the earth, Assassin.

Element: (Redacted)

Looks:

Voice actor: James Earl Jones (Voice of Mufasa and Darth Vader)

Singing voice actor: Keith David (Voice of Husker and Dr Facillier)

Skills:

. Swordsmanship

. Marksmanship

. Seduction

. Magic

. Superhuman speed

. Superhuman Strength

. Flight

, Magic

MAGIC:

Being the Lord of the Earth, you essentially control nature. You can control lightning, Fire, Water, Air and plants. You can make clones made of the elements, conjure weapons of weapons as well as summon powerful creatures made from these elements.

Powerscale: Equal to and/or surpasses Celestia and Luna.

Weapons: