Prologue

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I walked through the streets of Canada looking at families enjoying the snow I sighed in my scarf turning my attention to the library and walked in, I needed a book for my Physics project. "Ahh here is what I needed, eugh it looks so dusty and old" As I pulled the book off the shelf a rolled up paper was tied in the little ribbon bookmark it had "Huh?" I untied it but it stayed rolled up I looked around and quickly stuffed it in my pocket 'I am just a human' I then blew on the cover as dust flew off

 "Ahh here is what I needed, eugh it looks so dusty and old" As I pulled the book off the shelf a rolled up paper was tied in the little ribbon bookmark it had "Huh?" I untied it but it stayed rolled up I looked around and quickly stuffed it in my...

'What an old book' I shrugged and went to the cashier, "This is all I need" I smiled at the cashier as she smiled back and responded "This is such an old book yeesh" I giggled "That indeed" I gave her the cash and said my thanks.

As I walked home an old nice looking old lady stopped me "Hi darling would you wanna buy this?" I looked at the necklace and it had a gemstone in it 'She's probably staying out here to sell this necklaces so why not?' "Oh of course but perhaps do you have a golden/silver necklace with a F/C stone instead?" She smiled "Oh yes of course come here and look" she then opened a jewelry box and the necklaces, rings, and earrings she had we're beautiful! "Oh my they're all so pretty but this one really catches my eye...Can I please get this one?" I smiled at her "Yes of course thank you so much young lady!" as I bought the necklace I bid my farewell to her...

Finally home I unlocked my apartment and took off my cold clothes changing into my comfy clothes. "I should start my project" A couple hours later... *YAWN* "Ugh I am exhausted that's enough for today I'll do some on sunday" As I was about to forget I remembered "Oh right! The rolled up paper!" I ran to my jacket pocket and sat down on my couch as I unraveled the piece of paper "Huh..That's interesting" I looked at the paper and it had some kind of markings on it along with a poem or a letter at the opposite side I then TRIED to read the following lines...

"Through time and space, the veil shall part, To realms unknown, a journey start, With courage and heart, save who are lost, search for peace, and Unlock the secrets of your destiny...Huh it still has a few letters but it might be another language perhaps"

I shrugged and put the slightly rolled piece of paper on the side of the couch 'that was disappointing I'll search it later.' I looked at my phone and it was still early 'What should I do... Oh you know what I should rewatch naruto that used to be my go to series I was obsessed with it...Ugh even my old room was full of naruto merch' I chuckled at the thought of my obsession 'I'll do that' I cleaned up everything, got a bowl of popcorn, bags of snacks and a cold can of F/D. I turned the lights off and turned the lamp on I got cozy in my makeshift couch bed and started the series... Unbeknownst to me the piece of paper fell and the marking started glowing.