~2~

You leave your dormitory, which you share with 3 other first year girls, and start walking towards the Slytherin common room where the party was already in progress.

You go to the bar and order a non-alcoholic drink and relax in one of the armchairs by the fireplace. After a few minutes, Malfoy and his friends arrived and sat down on a nearby couch, talking loudly and laughing drunkenly.
Draco saw you and waved you drunkenly over to him, you followed his gesture and sat down next to him on the couch , you could immediately smell that he was already drunk and probably couldn't handle any more alcohol. He grinned at you drunkenly and slurred, oii! Sweetie? Are you taken?! he called out loudly and I looked at him with a sideways grin, Draco? How much alcohol have you had?! he just shrugged His shoulders and you felt him slide a little closer to you and let his head fall tiredly against your shoulder, you look at him slightly confused but also notice how tired he looks, you sighed and asked Pansy (the sister of one of your dorm mates) where Draco's dorm was, but she didn't hear you because she was Drunk to, So you decide and drag Draco as best you can out of the common room and into the hallway with the Slytherin boys' dormitories. Draco?, you asked quietly, where is your dormitory? He looked You with tired eyes and pointed with a trembling hand to a door at the end of the corridor, You manage to open the door and put him on the big bed where he curled up like a little child, Then he reached out his arms to you and pulled you onto the bed so that your back was against his chest and you couldn't move an inch. Draco?! Let me go, I don't want to sleep here, you growled annoyed, but he didn't listen to you and nuzzled his head into your neck and smelled your scent. You knew that he would have the hangover of his life tomorrow and you grinned to yourself, then you felt yourself getting more and more tired and slowly drifting off to sleep, You felt Draco sniffing your neck and placing a few gentle kisses up there, then he fell asleep too.