still loss (lain x shu)

Start

At lean side

??:I say you,you go with me to them next day.

??:but dad I don't wanna marry.

lain dad:I say you,you go with me I am not listening anything.get ready tomorrow.

Lain:ok dad.

Skip

At night

Lean:I don't wanna marry anyone.but my dad choice is perfect he chose someone special for me.i trust on him last time.

Introduction.

So lean is a business man of his dad company.he take care of his dad business.and his dad is CEO.after his dad he become CEO.

So lean father saying lean to marry .but he is not listening so his father arrange his date with his friend son.

At kurenai mension

Shu father:shu I wanna talk to you.

Shu sit on coach with his father.

Shu:yes dad I am listening.

Shu dad:I am thinking for your marrige.so I call my friend with his son to visit.i want you to meet him one time.i know you like him.

Shu:ok dad,today I have a meeting you call them in evening.

Shu dad:ok.

After that shu go to his room.

Introduction
He's shu kurenai working in his dad company.

Parents:only father.mother die.

No siblings.

Next day

Lean:dad I am ready.lets go.

Lean dad:ok.

Now they both sit in car and going to their destination.

They Arrive

They all siting on couch.and talking with eachother.

When shu comes.

(Ignore location and use your own imagination).😉

Lean see him and recognize him.he was completely in shock to see him.

Lean:Mr kurenai he's your son?

Shu dad:yes,shu come here.

Shu come and sit besides them.and look at lean.then he also recognize him

Flash back

There is a scene of club.where everyone is come to enjoy.shu come there with his friend valt.he work hard these days so valt take him there.

Shu is going to find his friend when someone bumped in him.the person is looked very drunk.

Shu:hey,where is your eyes.

The second person is not answering and only seeing him with his drunk eyes.

Shu:hey I am talking with you.