Rihanna15

RIHANNA:

I was fed up and heartbroken for the 100th time. I returned to the hotel room, surprisingly the girls weren’t here. They probably went out somewhere. I thought today would be fun, it was until Drake came to get me. Drake was driving me to some dolphin back riding place, which I didn’t know until we arrived there. But before we did, Drake stopped the car to get some gas. He got out of the car, then I started looking in my little mirror I bought along with me. I was fixing my lipstick because Drake messed it up by kissing all on me. My mirror dropped by my feet, and I reached to pick it up. I felt for it by my feet, and I felt something else. I picked up both objects.

I placed my mirror beside me and started observing the other object, which was a name chain plate. I got pissed off because the fact it’s a female’s necklace in his car, but I gotten even more pissed off once I read the name. I was so confused and I didn’t understand what was going on.

Why would Karrueche’s chain be in Drake’s car? I started to doubt it was her, and tried to make myself believe it’s probably another chick with just the same name. But how ironic would that be? It had to belong to Karrueche. I felt tears coming down my eyes, but I wiped them once the car door opened, and I stuffed the chain in my bag.

“Ready?”, Drake came back smiling.

“Yea… I’m ready”, I gave him a fake smile.

Drake began to drive again, but this time I was quiet.

“Baby… why you so quiet?”, Drake finally asked me while he still drove.

“No reason”, I said dully, with an obvious attitude.

“What I do now?”, Drake asked as if he was annoyed.

“Can you just drive”, I ordered him.

He sucked his teeth, but kept driving. We arrived at the dolphin thingy. I was a little excited but still upset too.

We got out the car and headed in.

“I’m going to use the bathroom”, I told him walking off finding the bathroom.

Drake followed me.

“Um… I can walk alone, I’m not little”, I said to him as I approached the bathroom door.

Before I can walk in, Drake grabbed my hand, “Yo wait, tell me what the fuck is wrong?” he asked.

“PLEASE. I need to use the bathroom, leave me alone”, I told him.

“If you gon’ have that attitude now, I might as well just leave”, he told me.

“Do whatever you want, it’s crazy how I gave you another chance and you fucking it up”, I told him.

“Can you please tell me what I did wrong? What got you so pissed at me, please tell me so I can fix things”, Drake pleaded.

“Fuck you, I’m leaving”, I said almost about to cry, my emotions were about to burst.

I walked away turning the corner without looking, then bumped into someone.

“Sorry”, I said, then I looked and saw who it was. It was Karrueche. It’s like something in my stomach bottled and flipped. I didn’t mean to stare at her, but I couldn’t help. Staring at her only made me madder. The fact that she was pretty made me assume maybe that’s why she keep taking things that’s not hers. I snapped back to reality, then cleared my throat and walked off.

I couldn’t take it anymore. She’s dumb if she’s cheating on Chris, especially with his enemy. That’s a perfect example of a true hoe.

The hotel room looked so peaceful and it was so quiet. I stood there for a moment, then I broke down. I fell on the floor crying, my bag hit the floor next to me too. I was letting it all out, I was annoyed and felt like happiness would never be in my life to stay. I sobered like a baby, hitting the floor with my hand. Then I kicked my bag, causing my items to fall out of it. I cried while looking at the stuff that fell out, then my eyes gave focus that name chain. I slowly picked up the chain, still sniffling. I thought to myself… it’s time to get my happiness back.