Karrueche8

KARRUECHE:

I was waiting for Chris, he changed his mind about coming back late to the hotel. I was so hype, I asked him what made him change his mind, he told me he thought about it and it didn’t seem right.

I was in the hotel room, getting dolled up just in case he wants to go out somewhere. I had my hair in a neat tight bun. I didn’t wanna wear anything expensive. So I just decided to put on my Red Crochet summer dress I bought at Forever 21 and my knotted platforms shoes. Good thing I got my toes done earlier with Chyna, My toes looked cute in my shoes. My make- up was on point, and of course I put on my L.A color red lipstick, which was Chris’s favorite. I was in the bathroom , I admired myself a bit in the mirror making silly faces and smiling. I wanted to snap a quick picture so I walked back into the other room to grab my Iphone. Soon as I entered the other room I screamed.

“What the fuck”, I screamed because I was scared by Chris.

He laughed so hard.

“Chris that wasn’t funny”, I giggled but still shaking a bit, “ I thought you was some killer, I didn’t even hear you come in”.

“I know you didn’t”, He laughed.

I playfully hit him.

“No now I’m mad”, I pouted but still giggling.

Chris still laughed, “Ok I’m sorry”

“Whatever”, I playfully rolled my eyes.

“Well you look nice and smell good”, he told me.

I blushed, but then frowned.

“You on the other hand, look terrible. Baby why you look so sweaty?”, I asked him in disgust.

“Rude”, he laughed avoiding my question

“Well you do. And you smell like…like… the beach/ salty sweat or something. Go shower please”, I told him as I fanned his funk.

“Okay fine I’ll go shower.. but first.. I want a hug”, he told me with this evil sneaky smile.

“Chris you better not”, I told him giggling while moving back before he tries something.

“Just one hug baby”, he said moving closer to me grinning.

I begged Chris not to do what he was thinking.

I nervously laughed, “Baby..omg.. please. I just got dressed and stuff. And you stink”

He kept moving closer, I wanted to run but I know it would be no use. I know he’s going to end up getting what he wanted.

“Okay okay, let’s make a deal, you can get a hug After you shower”, I laughed as I backed up into the wall.

“Nan.. I’ll take my hug now”, Chris said. Before I could respond he charged over to me pressing his stinky body and clothes all over my clean clothes and body. He was literary rubbing his body on me. I tried to fight him off. But he held tight onto me, finally hugging me. I playfully gagged.

“Ahh ! Chris okay stop ! Okay ! You got your hug!”, I whined.

Chris giggled, and finally stopped, then picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed my body against the wall.

“See now, we both stink’’, he grinned.

“ He-He..Ha-Ha”, I said sarcastically, “I don’t find this amusing”.

“Oh really?”, he asked softly, while rising his brows. I could see it in his eyes that he wanted more than just that Hug.

I gently bit down on my bottom lip, “Yes really”.

He kissed my lips, “Go run that shower for us”.

“Okay”, I replied as he put me down.

I smiled while walking to the bathroom; I stripped out my clothes, once I was completely naked I took down my bun let my hair down. I leaned in the shower door to turn on the water.

“Mmmm That ass”, Chris said behind me. I jumped a little because I didn’t hear him come in once again. I stood up, then turned around to face him.

“That’s your second time scaring me”, I told him lightly giggling.

He was completely naked, he grabbed my body and pulled it close to him.

“You’re so sexy”, he whispered.

I blushed and got even more turned on. I took his hand and led him into the shower. Once the water hit Chris, he jumped out.

“Damn why the water cold?”, he asked laughing. I stood there letting the cold water pour all over my body. I had goose bumps and was shivering a little.

“I wanna try something new baby”, I told him, “Come on”.

He giggled then shook his head, “Damn you a freak baby”. He then came back in.

He closed the shower door behind him. He was shivering too. I came close to him and kissed his lips. His hands roamed all over my body, once they were on my ass he started to squeeze. The cold water and his hormones made his D*ck hard as a brick. He picked me up, almost losing his grip.

“Don’t drop me now baby”, I told him giggling.

“Sorry”, he said as he gripped tighter. He then pressed my body on the shower walls. It was really cold. He started kissing me, but I stopped him.

“Baby F*ck me already”, I told him, I was so ready for it.

He smiled, “Okay okay”.

Chris managed to slide into me; I gasped when he first entered.

“Mmmm”, I moaned as he started fucking me. He started off slow then started picking up the pace, going fast. Every time he pounded ; my back would move 2 inches off the shower wall then back on it again. He was f*cking me as if I was some slut he just met. I moaned and groaned as he kept pounding. The cold water didn’t seem so cold anymore.

“Mmm baby, Ow I love you”, I moaned. I kept moaning saying I loved him, but he never says it back ; He doesn’t really make any sound that much; just soft huffs, but it only makes me hotter. The way he fucks me silently turns me on so bad.

 I cried out as he bent his head to suck my thick-cold hard nipples while still fucking me. My hands were placed on the back off his neck, my grip was so tight that I was probably choking him; but I know he didn’t mind; he love our rough sex. Chris slid out of me, then put me down. I was about to frown until he got on his knees which put a huge smile on my face. I loved getting head from this man. He put one of my legs over his shoulder to get a balance then he put my other leg over his other shoulder as my back pressed against the shower wall. The cold water was pouring all over his face and all over my body, but it wasn’t going to stop him from doing what he was about to do. I moaned with a small growl once his tongue started to massage my aching P*ssy. He swirled his tongue all over; I put my hands on his head pushing it so his tongue could go in deeper. I moaned and bit my bottom lip as I f*cked his face. As he continued to eat me out, a jolt pierced through my body and I yelped out as he slid his finger inside of me. The flickers his tongue did to my clit made me wanna scream and cry of joy. In about 5 secs after; I came all over and in his mouth and he swallowed it all like a pro. My body was happy. I stopped Chris and removed myself off his shoulders.

“Stand up baby”, I told him. He listened.

I then switched spots with him and got on my knees. The cold water started to feel cold again as it was pouring nearly drowning my face.

“Baby no”, he said which scared me a little because he didn’t speak until now.

“What?”, I said standing back up.

He kissed me, “ It’s all about you being pleased right now”.

I grinned widely, “Well please me”