011

"Elijah

"Elijah..is alive?" I asked as I sat down on the bed in shock.

Damon nodded, "Well... technically he was never dead. Just daggered. But thanks to me he's not anymore." he smiled.

"Damon why would you do that?" I sighed and realised how bad this was.

"Well, I thought it would be a good idea to arrange a little sit down dinner with you, Klaus, Stefan, Elijah and me." he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Damon no. I don't want any part of this silly deal you're making." I said sternly as Damon rummaged through Stefan's closet.

Damon clicked his tongue and pulled out two shirts from the closet, "You don't really have a choice, little one."

I sighed and folded my arms. This was so unfair!

"Why not Damon?"

"Because, Elijah has a big fat crush on you. And I'm sure that will come in handy." he said disgusted, and slammed the closet door.

I scowled at him and pulled the same disgusted look he had on his face.

Now I definitely didn't want to go.

I was about to plead with Damon some more, when Stefan walked in and interrupted.

"Ah, Stefan. Come on, get ready." Damon said chucking a shirt at him, and Stefan chuckled as he caught it.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, brother." and I sighed watching them argue, as Damon told him of his plan to stall Klaus.

Bonnie and her mom were searching for a way to open one of the coffins, and essentially kill Klaus, since we lost the dagger, all thanks to Stefan.

That dagger was our best bet, and our plan was perfect, but of course Stefan had to ruin it.

Stefan left the room to go and get ready and Damon walked over to me, grabbing my hand as I got up from the bed.

"Come on Evelyn." he said and I sighed as he dragged me out.

This was gonna be a long night.

~

Damon rushed us out the door, and I forgot my jacket, so of course I was freezing, standing at Klaus's front door.

I shivered as Damon, Stefan and I all awaited someone to answer the door.

My brothers both stood right in front of the door as it opened, whilst I stood out of sight.