Apologize (not really)

So...after playing CounterSide, especially Substreams, and completed Dead End Road, The Inheritors, The Guiding Sun, and more, I finally get an idea for the direction of this fic.

So, in this fic there will be three different Remnants.

1. Dead End Remnant

Remnant that has been destroyed, with the only survivor is Raven Branwen. Why? Cuz I hate her, so let her have her wish fulfilled, becoming a survivor of a death world.

She ****$&$&$;$^#, and so, due to her regret and new wish, she agreed to %;#[' _÷,#*#(

2. Grimm Remnant

A Remnant without Ozpin (cuz u hate him, so let me create a "What If" Remnant without Ozpin), with Salem still around.

Facing the ,#>'&#<, Salem made a decision that made her enemy of the world. Unexpectedly, Ruby Rose became her sole supporter.

In their weakened state, the Holo Division helped Salem and Ruby to push back <÷;#>, but.....

3. Remnant

Remnant based on the official plot, also, where the Holo Division stranded after #&$^#< and the background of this fic.

And so with more proper backlore, and my blunder that editing my previous chapters, a lot, causing new readers to read incomplete story, I decided to unpublish them until new chapters release.

So with that, adios.

Also, completing more Substream in CounterSide for more knowledge.

Prepate the feast. A new dawn is coming.

The feast will complete the imperfect knowledge and perfect the imperfect beings.

The long thirst and hunger are finally coming to an end.