Final Fight with the Puppet Hashiryan

Genba went down the stairs and helps Mira go down the stairs.

Genba (in Mira's body): Guess this is the one.

Then Mira stops Genba to apologize.

Mira (in Genba's body): Genba...*bows down* I'm sorry for what has happen to us earlier, because of all that, I was the cause...

Genba (in Mira's body): Mira, it's not your fault, it is our duty to save our friends and what is right. Besides it is our duty, alright.

Mira (in Genba's body): Genba...*smiles at him* Thank you.

Meanwhile, Puppet Grummr hands Mad Rex the Taiya, Ishiro and Jou puppets to the toxic death.

Mad Rex: Boonboomgers, meet your doom.

Taiya (in Taiya's puppet's body): Stop, Mad Rex, you don't know what you're doing!

Mad Rex: I know what I'm doing

The Sanseaters are excited that the Boonboomgers are the end.

Itasha: Is this it? Is this the end of the Boonboomgers?

Yarucar: This is exciting.

Decotrade: Nice job, Mad Rex sama!

Mad Rex tries to drop the puppets to the toxic but then Genba shoots at him then he and Mira stands in front of him and the Hashiryans.

Mira (in Genba's body): Found you, Hashiryan!

Puppet Grummr: You guys, how did you find us, puppet?!

Genba (in Mira's body): Mr Cleanup follows up here.

Then Genba and Mira transforms and switch their weapons because they swap bodies and fights the Nejiretta and the 3 possessed Boonboomgers meanwhile Puppet Grummr holds the puppets and drops to the toxic but then Bun Orange (Mira) catches them.

Jou (in Jou's puppet body): Thanks Genba san.

Mira (in Genba's body): Actually, it's Mira.

Jou (in Jou's puppet's body): Eh, Mira san?

Bun Pink (Genba) fights Bun Blue and  Black and gives them a big kick and went to the others.

Jou (in Jou's puppet's body): That's Genba san?

Genba (in Mira's body): Explanations later. Mira, let's finish this!

Mira (in Genba's body): Alright.

The 2 Boonboomgers did their attacks and destroys the Puppet monster and switched them back to their correct bodies, Taiya, Ishiro and Jou were also switched back to their human bodies.

Bun Black: Alright!

Bun Pink went to Bun Orange.

Bun Pink: We did it, Genba!

Then Yarucar makes the monster grow big, The Boonboomgers combine the mechas to make Boonboomger Robo Builder and fights the Hashiryan, the puppet Hashiryan uses his puppet strings to attack the robo but no effect cause it keeps going then they did the finisher and the monster was destroyed, leaving the Sanseaters sad.

Sanseaters: Another fail...*heads down*