Puppet trouble

The Boonboomgers are fully asleep, the Hashiryans went to their place

Decotrade: Alright, do it, pal.

Puppet Grummr: You got it, puppet.

Puppet Grummr uses his power to switch people's bodies, Mira who's asleep hears a noise, she wakes up and check to see what's going on.

Mira: *quietly* Hello?

Taiya is sleeping but then his ghost emerges from his body to his puppet's body.

Mira: *closes the door* Is anyone there?

Then to Jou whose body is also emerges to his puppet's body then Ishiro, Mira hears chuckles.

Mira: If this is a joke then its-

She gets startled by Genba.

Mira: Genba! Mou, you scared me. You heard a noise too?

Genba: *sighs* It's hard to miss.

Mira: I thought there was someone.

Then a blast hit them, the 3 Boonboomgers standing towards them

Mira: Taiya. Guys.

The Red, Blue and Black Boonboomgers fights Mira and Genba, Mira was trying to dodge BunRed's attack.

Mira: Taiya, what are you doing?!

Mira struggles to fight him back then Genba fights Blue and Black

Genba: Guess we have to do this!

Genba and Mira transforms to Bun Orange and Pink and fights the other Boonboomgers, Bunpink tries to fight back BunRed.

Bunpink: Taiya, it's me, Mira!

Bun Red pulls Bun Pink away then Bun Orange fights Bun Blue and Black, he dodges their attacks but then Blue and Black grabs him.

Bun Orange: Let me go!

Bun Orange and Pink went to the ground.

Bunpink: Mou, what's going on?

Taiya (from o.c): Mira! Genba!

Puppet Grummr and the Sanseaters are standing in front of them with the Hashiryan holding the puppets.

Bunpink: Guys!

Itasha: You guys are so stubborn to see this coming.

Puppet Grummr: Your friends are right here and there's no way to bring them back, puppet!

Bun Orange: Release them.

Puppet Grummr: Never, puppet!

BunRed holds Mira and Genba's puppets

Puppet Grummr: When the string tied down, you will grow pain and the Boonboomgers will command the world by the Hashiryans, puppet!

Bun Orange: We won't let you!

When Orange and Pink charges at the monster, he uses his powers to switch their bodies which makes Mira and Genba dehenshin.

Jou (in Jou puppet's body): Mira san! Genba san!

Puppet Grummr: Well, guess our job here is done. Come on!

The Sanseaters and the 3 controlled Boonboomgers follow the Hashiryan meanwhile Mira wakes up in Genba's body and touches his body and screams when she looks at the mirror.

Mira (in Genba's body): I'm in Genba's body!

Genba wakes up in Mira's body, confused on what's happening then looks at Mira who is in his body.

Genba (in Mira's body): Mira?

Mira (in Genba's body) Genba? *gasps* You're me! * gasps again* And I'm you.

Genba (in Mira's body): It's a big situation, isn't it...

Mira looks at the mirror and she has Genba's face and freaks out.