Lesson Three: 25 Okay's equals BINGO!

Picture of Cole (He is just as good looking! Dammit!) 

Chapter Three

"Why didn't he ask you to show me around?" I frowned as we tucked our chair underneath the table after the bell had just rung.

"Because I don't behave," He smirked as we made our way to the door. "Are you in my next lesson?"

I brought out the pieces of paper from my cardigan and flipped through them until I found my timetable. Scanning over the various lessons all I could do was wish that I was in hell because my timetable was much worse! On Friday I had double English, double History, Maths and Biology! Fuck my life.

With a grumble I muttered, "Biology in Science Two."

"Damn, have you got Physics?" I shook my head, "You lucky sod."

I had to agree, Physics was the worse of the three, although at my last school we studied all three of them, it was weird not having to do Physics but it was also very liberating. I hated Science with a bloody passion. If you aren't using Bunsen Burners and blowing up shit, what was the point? I don't care about how a flower reproduces and I definitely don't care what I bloody proton is!

"Why have you?" He nodded his head and I couldn't help the smug smile from slipping on my face - which he wasn't best pleased to see.

"Are you going to Golden Boy now?" He referred to Matt who was stood a few feet away from us both and looking at me expectantly.

I nodded my head and wandered over to Matt and not once looking back to Cole. "Hello, I'm Bailey," I stuck my hand out for him to shake it, which he did and smiled at him.

"Hello Bailey, I'm Matt," he grinned. "What classroom are you in first?"

"Science two," I replied. "Are you in that lesson?" He nodded his head and with a point in the direction of down the corridor we started walking.

"So, what brings you to St. Christopher's?"

I gulped, as I stood by him I could tell he wasn't like Cole or I but he didn't have that vibe most people born with a silver spoon stuck in their mouth had. He spoke like he was normal as well which was refreshing. "It wasn't much of a choice," I chuckled uncomfortably and Matt gave me a weird look like he didn't quite understand. "I was kicked out of my old school." I explained more clearly.

His mouth formed an 'O' shape, "I see," he muttered. "Anyway, do you like it here so far?"

"I'll give you a real answer at the end of the week," I laughed. "Have you been here since year seven?"

He nodded his head, "I have, my sister who is in the year above us and my older brother came here as well."

"What are your brother and sister called?" I wondered.