A little insight on Tarot Readings

Based on personal experience, the only form of occult i solely believe are Tarot Pick a Card Readings on YouTube .

Many dismiss tarot as mere superstition or the work of the devil, but my experiences contradicted that notion. It has helped me learn the depths of Manifestation. How everything is possible once you learn the art of Manifestation. If one becomes absorbed in them, it's okay; it's not a bad thing , it simply means the Universe has deep messages for you to hear.

I learnt that if u want something, u need to watch those things and make a vision board . Might seem like nothing for now. But yes it actually works.

For example - if u want romance , u need to watch romantic movies and visualise how u want ur love life to be. That way it manifests into your reality.

These readings are formed to give us an insight into our life .These are for entertainment purposes only but are heavily accurate.

By predicting, they help us guide us to our full potential.

There are several great Tarot Readers who are highly accurate and have truly changed my life

The tarot readers who changed my life for the better are - The Gem Goddess, Vanessa Somuayina, Kino Tarot , Eso Tarot , Gracie Mae Tarot , The High Maintenance Hippie Tarot and Sun love stars .

These girls are amazing, they are so positive. Are the reasons why I'm so hopeful about my future now . I used to be so negative of my life before but not anymore. I truly believe I am destined for something big.

The reason why I wrote their names is because I truly want the best for everybody, people who are just like me , to find love , to have some guidance in life if you're feeling lost . I truly believe there's always that person who's made just for you . So please don't stop dreaming and check these channels out because you won't be disappointed.

Just remember to take a deep breath and close your eyes before choosing a card. Choose the first card which catches ur eye rather than focusing on which one looks more appealing. That way it gets accurate. If not accurate, it means you've chosen the wrong pile. Try choosing all the piles and which ever feels right , that's the one .