Several things ran through my mind as I found myself in a situation I never could have imagined in a million years

First: This world, wherever I was, was treating me like some kind of anomaly.

Second: I was probably an undiagnosed schizophrenic, because nothing about this made sense.

Third: I had officially lost it. Why else would I be in the arms of Jeon Jungkook, and why on earth were we rushing off to who knows where?

I blinked, trying to regain some grip on reality, but everything felt surreal.

"She's waking up!" a distant voice shouted, but I could feel the rumble in the chest of the person holding me.

My eyelids felt heavy as I slowly came back to consciousness, trying to piece together the madness around me. Why was I here again? And why did it feel like I was still stuck in some bizarre, unreal dream?

Seongjun, that guy...

He said he needed to send me back, and before I could do anything, I was out. Or rather, it felt like I was pushed into something. The dark void—I remember it vividly. That endless, suffocating nothingness where my body floated, weightless. It wasn’t a dream. It was too real. The memory sent a shiver down my spine as I struggled to fully open my eyes, trying to shake off the lingering fear.

I was suddenly set down on a soft, cushiony surface. Was this… a sofa? Frustration bubbled up inside me as I struggled to shake off the lingering numbness. Come on, let me feel things around me, alright! How long was this going to take? My mind raced with a mix of panic and irritation.

Maybe I had been dreaming about the whole Seongjoon thing, and I had blacked out right outside the head manager's office. It made sense, in a way, that Jeon Jungkook would be carrying me to the infirmary. But that last thought sent a million shivers down my spine—dream or not. I needed to figure out what was real and what was just my imagination playing tricks on me.

My vision was still blurry, and it felt like my perception meter was below zero. Did I go blind too? Just my luck. I couldn't feel any limb in my body either. No nerve, nothing, just sounds in a malfunctioned audio setting. Seoul might just be the worst thing to happen to me.

“Hey!” I felt someone fanning my face, little patches of movement draping across my vision. “Can you see this?”

“Her eyes are open; how can she not see?” another voice chimed in from a distance.

“She could be blind for all we know, Hyung,” said a familiar deep voice.

As I strained to focus, I felt a rush of irritation mixed with confusion. Was I really going to be labeled as blind just because I was still adjusting to the light? I wanted to respond, but the words were stuck in my throat. Instead, I blinked hard, willing my eyes to cooperate.