Arron + Harry

This story is about a school teachers who are gay.

     Harry woke up, stick to his daily morning routine,rubbing his balls before doing anything.
Same thing for Arron who woke up at 8:23am. Both were in a hurry to their work, Harry brought his scooty whereas Arron walks to school. Arron got time to wish all the students who wish him on his way.

      Once he arrive at the school, Harry was already at the computer, recording his class's attendance,"Arron,did you try to go home early?" Harry spoke to the guy who just arrived. Arron only nodded,'Damn, I miss the old days when they call me "Brother Arron" '. He thought,Lynda goes out to rang the bell.

      After assembly,all the teachers went in to the office to discuss about one specific student. Henry Roger,a delinquent who doesn't obey the teacher's order.

      "What are we going to do about Henry?"Harry broke the awkward silence. Taylor spoke up,"I think we need to get it to the board". "He's the most delinquent boy also since I work,he got more cases than the class VIII". Arron spoke up,not having the sunshine smile,his face was more likely pale,eyebags and a serious face.

      The serious face on Arron send shivers down some of their spines, including Henry. He stood up,take the registration book for his class, cough one time and said,"I'll take my leave after I roll call".
"Arron, I'll take you home...." Harry said stuttering.

             Part-1 finished.