THE LOVE.

In the 1st part, I made a little mistake. I wrote the name wrong.Bob=Arron,
Ronald=Harry.

      Now part-2.

     "No need". Arron said coldly as he got up the stairs. "Harry.... don't try to be friendly when he's in stress,it never work". Melody placed her hand on Harry's shoulder who was still watching Arron.

     As all teachers left each for their classes,Arron was about to leave. But then Harry came in the office. Lynda knew Harry's intention,and so she leave. The office was quite for sometime. Harry brought out the scooty key,his arms around Arron's shoulder,both laughing like nothing happened.

     "So ,I'll go back". Harry scratches his neck,"Please,
Harry,fill in my class for me". Arron request Harry before handing him sting(energy drink). Harry's ears was turning red. Smiled and start his scooty. "Bye". Arron waved,Harry wave back as he smiled again.

     Arron got inside,no one was there. His father and brother at work,his sister in college and mother in hospital. Him not in a good state,damn,he wanna be young again. He took the medicine from the fridge,turn on the tap and swallows it. Put on his earphones and play 'Valentine' by Mitski.

     "I've rejected effection for years and years,now I have but it feels kind of weird". The first lyrics really take his mind. He noticed the way Harry looked at him,if it's like the way he thinks. He feels the same too.

             "Damn it". He laughed.

         End of part-2...