Author's Note 😄

Hello everyone, I'm your author Aarvi....

I don't know much about Wattpad and I'm new in this Wattpad and writing world... Umm it's not correct to say new as I always present my feelings through my writings and a big fan of writings...
In love with writing and somewhere reading too....

Basically this is my first story on Wattpad and I'm thinking I'll not get disappointed this time as always....

I'll try my best to write and give you all my best books....

Probably I'm not a writer but just a human with some ordinary skills of writing... Which I don't know from where I got most probably by not being able to express my self.....

Okay Okay let's leave about myself and just let's move on to the book.... I know I'm boring but just ignore it for few seconds....

So I'm going to write a story which is basically romance , family drama and other random things....

This story is completely my imagination and it has nothing to do with any particular human being... All the characters, places and everything used in this book is fictional.....

And most importantly I'll not tolerate any nuisance about my book and me ... I'm always ready to accept your suggestions and your opinions ....

And this book is completely mine ... So don't try to copy it otherwise strict actions might be taken....

If you all love something similar but different then be ready to read a rollercoaster of my imagination....

Thank you 💖