The case✨

Mumbai High Court

Mumbai High Court

Outside the Mumbai High Court, a large crowd had gathered, accompanied by numerous media personnel who arrived for a hearing in a high-profile rape case involving a prominent minister's son. Everyone was waiting anxiously for the result, speculating that the minister's influence could lead to an easy acquittal. However, the outcome would only be known once the verdict is officially announced. Media channels had been covering the story for a while, focusing on when the parties involved would exit the court .

Everyone was waiting for the police to bring the accused boy out. As soon as they spotted him with the police, media personnel rushed towards him, shouting questions:

"Sir, have you been proven innocent?"
"Sir, did you really commit rape?"
"Sir, tell us, the entire nation wants to know!"

Meanwhile, police escorted him towards their van, shielding him from the chaos.

Just then, the minister arrived, and the media swarm shifted their attention, rushing towards him. His bodyguards struggled to protect him from the throng.

Media personnel bombarded the minister with questions:

"Sir, did your son really commit rape?"
"Couldn't you protect him?"
"The nation has countless questions for you."
"If your son can do this, how will you stop others?"
"Answer us, sir!"

The lawyer, present alongside, faced questioning too:

"Is this your first lost case?"
"Were you supporting the wrong person?"
"Reveal the truth!"

As tensions escalated, the lawyer attempted to exit swiftly. The gathered public surrounded the minister, overwhelming his bodyguards.

The massive crowd had become uncontrollable when suddenly, additional guards appeared, restoring order. The chaos subsided swiftly.

As calm returned, the rape victim's family arrived, accompanied by a team of lawyers. Media attention shifted, bombarding them with questions:

"Tell us, how does victory feel?"
"Your daughter finally got justice; what's your take?"
"Share your thoughts."

Lawyers intervened, gesturing for calm, their voices measured and serious:

"Please compose yourselves; every question will be answered. Be patient."

With tears in their eyes, the parents addressed the media, hands folded , their voice trembling with emotion:

"Our daughter may have finally found solace... Winning this case was arduous, but faith guided us. We nearly succumbed, yet divine timely intervention saved us."

"We're indebted, especially to Miss Agnihotri, who took our case without fees. She embraced our daughter as her sister, fulfilling her responsibility... We'll eternally thank her."