Prologue 💖

"Please talk to me," he whispered, pulling her close. "Your disregard is killing me... I'm dying inside. I know you're upset, maybe even hate me, but hear me out once."

She replied coldly, "Leave me alone, Mr. Yaduvanshi... I have nothing to say to you."

As she turned to leave, he grasped her firmly, his voice cracking with emotion.

"Forgive me... I admit my mistake. Don't hate me... I won't survive without you."

She says with despairing eyes and a trembling voice:: "Why must you shatter me again? Why destroy me once more? This time, I'm left with nothing. You've taken everything, and now you can crush me, a broken soul, all over again."

Her words were laced with anguish, her eyes brimming with tears, reflecting the depth of her pain.

He said with a pleading gaze, his voice cracking with remorse :: "Just one chance... I promise, I won't repeat my mistake."

His words were infused with longing, his voice heavy with guilt, his eyes locked on hers, begging for forgiveness.

"Mr. Yaduvanshi you said this before, yet left me shattered." She said laughing bitterly . "I was just a condition (bet) for you Mr. Yaduvanshi...... Perhaps you have another condition now." After a brief pause she again said with same coldness :: "Tell me, who's the new deal with this time?"

Her words tore his heart apart, yet he acknowledged his own mistakes and the consequences.

He said softening his grip, voice laced with longing :: "You're not the same girl I once knew... Where's the spark?"

A bitter smile spread across her face and freeing herself she says :: "Mr. Yaduvanshi, that girl died long ago... And I'm not yours. I'm Idika Agnihotri."
"Besides, Mr. Yaduvanshi, you never loved me, so why persist? Leave me and move on with your life."

He said clutching her hand, voice laced with pain:: "Forgive me, Avi... I can't live without you. Give me the punishment I deserve, but don't leave me. You're my life, my soul, my heartbeat, my everything."

But it seems like it doesn't affect her even for a single second. She uttered while stepping out :: " Mr. Yaduvanshi forget Avi , I'm Idika Agnihotri, and I don't love anyone."

Watching her leave, tears welled up in the his eyes. He spoke, gazing in the direction she had gone:

"You still love me, and you'll admit it. Whether you accept it or not, Aashrit Yaduvanshi has always belonged to Idika Agnihotri and will forever. My heart, soul and every beat belong only to you, Avi."

"Now's the time to reclaim my Avi, but first, I must bring back my Avi again."

"I'll repay the pain I've caused you with my life."

Aashrit's tone conveyed unwavering determination...

What do you all think? Will they reunite again? What mistake did Aashrit make that ruined everything?

___________________________________________

Thank you 💖

Hello my dear readers please vote and comment it motivates me...

So today finally I posted the prologue hope you'll love it ....