Bella's Gone

Riley's POV:

Bella went to the restroom and has been gone for a long time. I went to check up on her. When I got inside, no one was there. I went back to our room to try to find her, no one was there though. I saw her phone and grabbed it.

Searching through her most recent calls was the best idea that I had. The first one was only a couple minuets ago. The second was around thirty minuets ago, right around the time Jasper and I went to get some food. And they were from the exact same person. Renee. I hope that Bella is okay and that Renee has come back to Phoenix. I saw that the second call had a message on left onto it. So I listened to it.

"Bella, Bella!" I heard Renee yelling. Why is she yelling into the phone?

"Bella, I just wanted to call back saying that I really do hope that you won't try anything, I know how valuable your mother is to you. Besides if you don't come to me, I will kill not only your mother, but your little sister-" I couldn't listen to anything after that. I dropped the phone.

"What's going on?" Jaspers voice startled me. He was looking down to Bella's pho- well, not really. It kinda broke.

"James has Renee, he threatened to kill her if Bella didn't come to him. And if she still didn't come he said that he would kill me." I started sobbing. Jasper put me into his cold embrace and held me. I don't know what it is but I feel really comfortable right in his arms. I'm pretty sure that it's just his power that is calming me down though.

"Don't worry," he told me. "I'll contact Carlisle and Edward. They will get here soon enough with everyone, then we will save Bella."

"But what if we aren't in time to save her?"

"Don't worry, we will be."