Going Home

Riley's POV:

So yeah, I went home. It was interesting. Charlie didn't notice, Bella didn't really say anything and quite honestly I am perfectly fine with that. I'm still pretty pissed about her getting my room. At least no one can barge into my room right? I don't know what I'm starting to think now. I started heading into the forest more and more. And sleeping in the treehouse. Bella isn't acting right because of a certain Edward Cullen had been particularly rude to her and then just left her there with many questions. I'm wondering about it to, because something isn't right about all of the Cullens. They all kinda scare me, yet I'm really not scared of them that much. It's been a week since the Edward incident. I actually really liked the wording for that. Anyway, today Bella woke up before her alarm that wakes me up. Yeah, so I slept in . And now I'm walking to school. Yay."Hey, you need a ride?" I heard someone ask along the road."No thanks," I turned around and found out it was Rosalie Hale. Oh.The car slowed down, and Emmett hoped out. "Come on." He said grabbing me and picking me up like I weighed nothing. "You're going to get a cold if you stay out here much longer."With that he lifted me into the car and they drove off towards the school.