The Ultimate-

Hope‘s Peak Private Academy. A exclusive, government-sanctioned school accepting only students with exceptional abilities.

Its stated goal is to raise the future hope of the nation, and for that reason, it became known as The Academy of Hope.

It‘s a source of envy, as it‘s common knowledge that one can gain great success in life just by being a Hope‘s Peak graduate. Certainly, many Hope‘s Peak graduates are now employed in high positions in every field of the professional world,so that statement is not an exaggeration.

There are two requirements to becoming a Hope‘s Peak student:

One must be currently enrolled in a high school.

One must super-excel at their field of expertise.

I researched about some of the other students before coming to this school, and learned about quite a few of them.

'The Ultimate Tyrant.'

'The Ultimate Heir.'

'The Ultimate Idol.'

'The Ultimate Chess Prodigy.'

These four were some of the few I got to know about. Truthfully, I could not understand why they went out of their way to scout out the first one.

Oh, in the case you don't know;
Hope‘s Peak doesn‘t hold any standard entrance exams, as the academy insists that the things tested by these kind of exams are meaningless for its purposes. Instead, students are scouted for by the academy‘s staff, who serve as both educators and researchers of extraordinary human ability. Some say Hope‘s Peak Academy‘s faculty members are much like parents, who made it their life‘s mission to find talent and nurture it in their children.

And I was currently standing right in front of it.

"..."

I took in a deep breathe, and walked towards the gate.

There were nobody near me, it was awfully silent. I might've made the mistake of thinking I came in late if I didn't thoroughly check the time beforehand.

I, Horikita Suzune entered the school.

I took my first step towards the meeting hall.

There was no one in the room- I suppose I was the first one to come to school.

There was an elegant clock near the wall, confirming I was not late and it was 7:10 am.

I sat down on a bench, deciding to sit down in silence to wait for the rest of the students to arrive.

...

I took out the book crimes and punishment and read to kill some time.

But-

"Ugh...What's this feeling?"

I suddenly felt nauseous...My vision becoming blurred.

What's..Going on...

The room seemed to spin, my chest tightened as the queasiness rose, leaving me short of breath and dizzy.

This...Is...

__________________________________________

...

"...Where...Am I?"

I woke up sleeping on a desk, sitting down in a classroom.

I jolted awake from shock, and noticed the small note in front of me.

I picked it up, and quickly scanned it's contents.

!"

"The next semester is about to start. Starting today, this school will be your entire world."