Gorgeous

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Good morning, gorgeous!" Reece shook marjorie gently. "Uuugghhh," She groaned, turning over. "Come on, Marj! You need to get to work," Reece stared lovingly at her. "Fine," Marjorie grumbled, slowly sitting up. She didn't feel well at all. Her head was spinning, but she knew she had to get on with the day and power through. "Come on, gorgeous." reece could tell she was unwell. "I'll make tea!" He continued smiling down at her. "Ok," She replied, smiling weakly.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

Marjorie sat at her dresser, doing her makeup as she always did. Suddenly, she felt someone grab her waist from behind. "Ah," She flinched at the movement. "Sorry gorgeous," reece grinned. "I couldn't help it! You're just so beautiful with and without all that makeup! And you're just perfect! You're gorgeous! I can't take my eyes off of you!!" 'Gorgeous' Marjorie thought. She loved it when reece called her that, but something about it just didn't feel right anymore. She felt strange waking up next to him, going to bed next to him, hugging him, kissing him, calling him darling. Just nothing felt right anymore, but she loved reece, and he adored her. She just wasn't happy anymore! She never thought she'd say that. That's when the words rolled off her tongue. "Reece, listen, I'm so happy with us and you and everything we've been through together! I love you, I really do, but something just doesn't feel right. I want to make this work, but it's just not working anymore. I want to figure this out and get past this awkward feeling, but I can't do it without you knowing how I really felt. I'm sorry. " She began to cry."Gorgeous, I want you to be happy with me!" Reece comforted her."STOP!" She screamed, "STOP STOP STOP! FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T ESCAPE THIS FEELING! IT'S NOT RIGHT. WE NEED TO SORT THINGS NOW!!!" She was on the verge of having a breakdown. Reece staggered back in bewilderment. He'd never heard her shout like that. He loved her, he really did, but maybe she was right, maybe they weren't soulmates after all. Suddenly, Marjorje ran down the stairs swiftly, followed by reece. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "GORGEOUS NO! I KNOW THINGS ARE HARD RIGHT NOW, BUT WE NEED YOU! I NEED YOU! THE KNIGHT NURSERY NEEDS YOU!"  Reece was starting to cry, too. Marjories eyes were bright red. "THAT IS THE PROBLEM!" She screamed. "YOU ALL DEPEND ON ME! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! REECE I LOVE YOU BUT THIS IS WHAT'S BEST! I PROMISE I LOVE YOU DARLING!" She screamed even louder.  "GORGEOUS STOP! LET'S TALK!" Reece grabbed her arm. "I LOVE YOU!" Marjorje pulled away "I love you reece! Tell Charlotte she's the reason I've been so happy, tell winter his humour made me laugh, tell autumn she's my best friend, tell carly I love her like a daughter, tell jodie- if you can find her- she's perfect just the way she is, tell sorscha that I wish her and clodagh the best, tell siobhan I hope things get better and if you see viv tell her she's doing great  and tell everyone else I'm thankful for all they've done for me but it's my time! The letters are on my bedside table, hand them out for me. I love you, goodbye!" She slowly pushed the knife into her stomach and collapsed onto the cold, wooden floors of their kitchen. Reece broke down then and there immediately calling 999. " I love you too gorgeous..." He whispered to her lifeless body.