New Location, New School.

Brylea and Kelsea ran into their new home like kids in a candy shop, where as most teens would be upset about leaving friends she wasn't she was excited to see new things, to see new people and to just start a new life, maybe even a better one.

The moving men weren't back with the furniture yet and it was already 11:00 pm and Brylea was ready to go to bed. Her dad came inside and gave her a few blankets and pillows she laid down on them with Kelsea on the soft carpet and blankets and fell asleep once again.

The next morning Brylea was awoken by the loud alarm that she stupidly put right next to her ear. She turned it off quickly before she woke up anyone else. She grabbed her suitcase and picked out an outfit. She chose a pair of black skinny jean with some rips in them, a red shirt with white zebra print, she wore her hair up in a messy pony tail and she wore her infinity necklace with Directioner in the middle.

She quickly ate a bowl of cereal, threw on her 1D hoodie, grabbed her backpack than ran out the door walking to her car, she got in the drivers seat and reached in her empty pocket. "Dammit" she mumbled under her breath she ran back inside grabbing her keys. She looked at the time realizing she would be late for her first day of collage.

She quickly drove to the collage, she luckily got there surprisingly early she got there 10 minutes earlier than expected. She was greeted by many friendly people and walked past many people offering her to join clubs there were a few that stuck out to her but she didn't want to get caught up in that she just wanted to get to her dorm.

She looked at the girls dorms and looked around for her dorm and when she finally found it she opened the door looking to see if someone else was in there. She walked in and was scared because there was another girl in the room. "Agh!" Brylea yelped and jumped back "I didn't see you!" She said and started to smile. "I'm Brylea." She said holing out her hand. The other girl laughed and smiled back shaking her hand and said "Hi I'm

Anna!"