chapter 4

A/N

yo guys!

Just gonna say that my friend is currently writing chapter 5 and that summers coming up which makes it difficult for me to upload since we wont see each other, so just be patient, we will try to figure something out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's sat in the corner of the room. The last gift my parents ever got me.

Surprisingly, it's a gun.

A Scar-20, to be precise.

Of course this was given to me during the apocalypse, but before they were ripped apart.

With my sister.

Who nearly killed us.

But didn't.

That still doesn't explain why Lois had a M4a1-5.

It's weird, you know. How everything in this daunting building is blood stained, yet there are no corpses.

Maybe the dead dragged them away by their hair.

Or maybe they ate the entire things.

There is a lot we have yet to know about zombies.

On the other hand, I know we have to somehow get rid of them.

Just 10 city kids, trying to save the human race. (well, what's left of it)

Ellie made dinner.

Sandwiches, again.

There isn't much left of anything anymore.

I don't know how much longer our rations will last.

"Lily, what do you want in your sandwich?" Ellie seemed stressed, unlike her usual happy optimistic side.

"Sandwiches, FREAKING AGAIN?!?! Right, that's it. I am starving myself to death." Lily pretends to dramatically faint.

"Sensible idea. But first, we need to go shopping." Misi says searching the cupboard for something to eat.

"MIsi, if you haven't noticed. WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ZOMBIE-FREAKING-APOCALYPSE!!!" And as if on cue, the walking mounds of rotting flesh somehow managed to break the protection barrier.