Pain or Pleasure

~ (⁠♡-----♡⁠) ⁠~⁠♪ (⁠♡------♡ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~

||Elizae's POV||

"I don't wanna take it slow, I just wanna get to know you're body. Every inch of you."

✧⁠(⁠◍--------◍✧⁠◍------◍⁠)⁠✧(⁠◍------◍⁠✧⁠◍⁠------◍⁠)✧⁠

Alexandriaz and I talked for a couple of minutes before Drakonaris grabbed me hard by my hand and pulled me upstairs. The way he just went upstairs was like this house was his own, like he fucking owned it.

He slowly locked the door of my room before pinning me hard against the wall.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, his words sounding so gentle. But I knew he was the devil so why would I trust his stupid words. "That's none of your business." I replied coldly before trying my best to flee from his tight grasp.

"It is— It is my fucking business Kamilliá." He stated leaving no room for any argument."Your business is my fucking business." He darkly said before grasping my lips and pulling me into a kiss filled with hunger, so much hunger.
He then let go but after a few seconds, he again took a grasp of my lips. Seeking entry to my mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice coming out as a low moan. "Because you are mine. And mine only." He stated, staking a claim. I hated those words that came out of his fucking mouth.

I bit his lower lip, sending him to stagger and wipe his lips while darkly looking at me. "I am not yours." I persisted, with that unwavering determination that he'll eventually stop annoying me. "You are. Whether you like it or not." He declared licking his lips slowly and darkly.

He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me hard against the bed, making me hiss in pain. "What the hell Drakonaris!?" I screamed loudly, my voice coming out as a high pitched one.

He claimed my lips hungrily, as if starving for months now. I don't know what's wrong with me but as soon as he pulled away, I got fucking dissatisfied and disappointed. "You'll be mine again tonight." He declared, his tongue trailing his bright red lips. His body fucking towered over me, making him look much bigger as he gets a hold of my boobs.

"Hey—" My lips trailed, but was cut off by his mouth claims mine, with that towering intensity and hunger. His tongue snaked into my mouth, tasting my saliva. Soon after I slightly tapped his shoulders, because of how I couldn't even breath. He understood and pulled away, leaving me with a bit space to breath.

"You look so beautiful, amor." He said, his words gentle but there was an edge to it. I breathed in and out, trying to catch my breath.

"What—" I croaked out, my voice barely audible. He squeezed my breasts leaving me on edge, my folds becoming more and more wet by the second.

He then takes my panty off, and plunging his fingers inside deeply and hardly. "Fuck—" I again croaked out, but my words left my mouth as a moan.

His fingers were too long, too veiny that I could feel them pulsating inside me. His fingers worked their magic inside me, while his mouth sucked hardly on my already sensitive nipples, making them more sensitive with his saliva.

"You taste so good, baby." His mouth crawled into a sly smirk. Then he took his snake out, and the size of it really made my stomach curl into a fucking ball.

What the fuck?... How is that going to fit inside me?...

"What the hell is that?" I asked, fear was evident on my tone. "My cock. The cock you loved so much." The fucking audacity that I love his cock.