Part 11

The anticipation buzzed in the air as you and Ana prepared for the night out at the Milan luxury lounge club. In the apartment, the warm glow of the bedside lamp created a cozy atmosphere, contrasting with the excitement coursing through you both. Standing in front of the mirror, analyzing the reflection, wondering if you both looked the part for a glamorous night out.

"Okay, just breathe," Ana murmured to you, running a hand through their hair, a little amused at your nervousness.

chosen a sleek black outfit—that felt both stylish and comfortable. With each piece they put on, they felt a little more confident, the fabric giving them a sense of poise.

You looked at your outfit at the mirror.

And then glanced at her, she was wearing the one which was offered to you at first but you refused it instantly

Both of you applied the final touches—a splash of cologne and a quick comb through the hair—Ana's phone buzzed with a message from Chiara

Both of you applied the final touches—a splash of cologne and a quick comb through the hair—Ana's phone buzzed with a message from Chiara. "Can't wait to see you! Meet me at the entrance at 9?"

She is her bestfriend and earlier, she told you that her having the access for the premium card can be to their benefit for tonight.

"You look so stressed, Ella. Now cheer up."

You awkwardly smiled at her, sitting on the bed and bouncing your legs, "I've never been to one before. I'm really nervous. Feeling to cancel the plan right now."

She walked towards you, her pencil heel hitting the wooden floor, just same as yours — apparently hers. "Hey, chill girl. Just stay close to me, nothing major going to happen. We're going to dance together."

You smiled, excitement mixing with a hint of nerves. The thought of stepping into the club, surrounded by a crowd of strangers, was thrilling yet intimidating. You grabbed your phone, wallet, and a small clutch before heading out the door.

The evening air was crisp as you walked through the bustling streets of Milan. The city was alive, lights twinkling like stars above, casting a magical glow on the cobblestones. You took a moment to soak in the vibrant atmosphere—the laughter of friends gathered at nearby cafés, the faint sound of music drifting from a street performer's guitar.