The fight

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?" - the younger yelled at the oldeST.

"ME? YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STARTS EVERYTHING... I should have never married you.."

"What?" - Sunoo looked at heeseung with tearing eyes not expecting that answer.

.

.

.

Kim Sunoo and Lee Heeseung both married with each other for over 6 years now, dated for 5, they have been together for 11 years now and known each other since Sunoo was 15 and Heeseung was 17 they were really good friends until they got inseparable, no one had a chance to see them apart from each other.

Until they started to develop feelings.. something unexpected but expected from everyone around them.

11 years ago

"You like him don't you?"- the older asked sunoo making him getting flustered.

"What kind of question is that hyung? You know that I don't."

"Sunoo- yha.. don't lie. You know that you can't lie to me." - saying that sunoo sign wondering himself.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon hyung.. I don't even know maybe I do.."

"Maybe?" - the older said with a smirk

"Okay fine.. I do like him, he's such a good friend, he takes good care of me, and... his eyes.. they have something special in them that I can't stop looking at " - the oldest looked at him with a smile yet... with a sad look.

"I'm happy to know that.. thank you for trusting me saying it.. I'll help you two getting together what do you thing?" - the younger looked with eyes wide open and gives the most beautiful smile that anyone cold see making the older heart flush.

"OH MY GOD, thank you so much hyung" - the smaller one said giving a hug to the oldest and of course the older one accepted with a tight hug.

I wished that you could give me a chance sunoo yha..

Sunghoon thought to himself wanting to cry.. but if his lover one could be happy with his help, he couldn't be happier.

And as told Sunghoon helped him everyday, he got the chance to spend time with the younger one even if it was as friends he loved it anyways.

Sunghoon planed a date between them at a park making them meet as a surprise, well a surprise for sunoo. Heeseung was about to ask Sunoo to be his boyfriend.