5. R State (4)

Carrying an automatic rifle, a gray bio-suited figure walked behind someone.

That someone was a swordsman, carrying a sword in a black scabbard. A display of beauty and elegance worthy of the stakes.

Akio led the way because the bio-suit figure did not have an advanced mapping system.

"Huft... I didn't think to walk through these passages."

The bio-suit robot just shrugged.

"At least the CCTV is broken, that makes it easier for us."

The bio-suit figure's footsteps stopped. Inevitably, Akio stopped as well.

"What's wrong?"

As if confused, Akio furrowed his brow.

Calmly and surely, the bio-suit figure pointed the end of the gun barrel at the ceiling. It paused for a moment, then fired a single bullet.

Piu! Ctang!

The thin metal was pierced, followed by dripping blood.

"..."

Akio grabbed the hilt of his sword. One pull and it was done.

Thump...! Thump...!

"I surrender! I'm the investigator's hero!"

"..."

Jduk...! Thump! Klontang!

The vent cover fell, followed by the man in the dark clothes. His arm was bleeding.

He pointed a rifle.

"I can prove it! Here, this is my card!"

The man slowly handed over an ID card. Akio took it and examined it, rank B, Sengkuni, blah... blah... blah...

Throwing the card back, Akio tapped the gray bio-suit on the shoulder.

"Do what you want."

"..."

Without a facial expression on his helmet, the robot threw a shotgun at Sengkuni. Sengkuni caught it and was stunned.

"You're the relief team?"

"..."

"There were 2 super villain injured, only I survived. The other members sacrificed their lives for me. Please be careful... Ugh... Avenge me."

Without answering, the gray bio-suit turned away indifferently. It left Sengkuni in the corridor. Gritting his teeth, Sengkuni fled the facility again.

"Damn...! I will remember this humiliation. I will remember your faces!"

*

Two people entered a large room after passing through a solid iron door.

At the far end of the room was a burly person carrying a large sword.

"Oh! Finally, I can move my body properly!"

The man showed his white teeth with great bravado.

On the other side, Akio concentrated all his body senses. He was pushing the limits of safe use with he's current condition.