happiness turns into depression

IMPORTANT BEFORE READING

IF YOU LIKE THE THE STORY THAN PLEASE GIVE IT SOME RATINGS SO THAT I CAN DO SOME MORE EFFORTS...FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING YOU CAN SEE MY STORY DESCRIPTION...

MAIN CHARACTERS IN BRIEF :-

ELBRIGHT-HANDSOME AND INTELLIGENT SCIENTIST WhO INVENTS TIME MACHINE

ANIA-ELBRIGHT'S GIRLFRIEND AND RUSSIAN SCIENTIST

YICHEN- ELBRIGHT'S FREIND AND CHINESE SCIENTIST

THANK YOU

Finally, after 8 years of hard work, Elbright and his team have invented the time machine..they were the employees of POSCO. Which was the secret agency works to invent time machine . USA decided to make time machine due to the worse relation of it with Russia and China that is why USA wants to destroy both of them direct from the past. Also Russia and China were planning to destroy AMERICA from the past together....

Now, All the teammates of Elbright who helped him while he was making time machine decides to celebrate for the late night.

After celebration Elbright call Ania to his room and said to Ania, congratulations baby finally we have finished our work, why not we celebrate this till morning..she said why not Darling? you worked day and night to build the time machine. Now ,she brings a glass of wine with her and says ,Darling, with so much happiness your face is shining like the moon, drink this wine too.And then she goes near him and opens the buttons of his shirt.Elbright slowly holds her waist and pull her towards him than they lies down on bed and start smooching. they feel the taste and enjoy until Elbright fell asleep. But the assorted situation arise when he woke up and find no one with him. He tries to find and call Ania with his teammates but he failed .After sometime they found out that Yichen who was one of their teammates and the time machine from its place is also missing .under few minutes the news got spread in whole headquarter .there was an uproar among everyone. leaders decide to do a meeting. At last they find them guilty...Now Elbright is depressed and everyone are in deep thinking that why both of them steal time machine and were they in a secret relationship??whole the secret police were ready to find them.
Now Elbright decided to take revenge from his girlfriend and his freind yichen. Now he is fully prepared to make new time machine and follow them. Also the luckiest thing for him to find them is that he had also applied a navigator while making its engine so that anyone could find time machine In case someone got stuck during time travel Also Ania is not aware about that. But he could see their Location only after he prepare another time machine. Elbright is also tense because it would take years to prepare a timemachine also the cost is too much. He wants to keep it as a secret to the headquarter because they will force him to make it for themselve. Elbright run away from USA and stay hidden from anyone in Italy. But still Elbright is in deep thinking because he is not aware about the reason that why his girlfriend and his freind broke his trust also he doesn't know about their Location....we will find out about it in next part stay tuned to know.