Who?

A fleet of armed helicopters thundered over Beiling City, sending waves of panic through the streets below. Their trajectory was unmistakable—they were heading straight for Nanyan.

Nanyan's building, still in disarray from a previous battle, was in the midst of reconstruction. Inside, apart from the construction crew, only Queen Bee's people remained.

The helicopters didn't waste time. They hovered directly over Nanyan, their purpose clear and ominous.

"004's mind control is powerful but limited. She can't apply her control to too many people at once. Instead, she creates a behavioral logic that those under her influence follow. Even so, maintaining her network drains her, forcing her to sleep longer than normal.

Currently, 004 can only stay active for about five hours a day. The rest of the time, she's in a deep sleep, though she can still command her Derivatives, known as 004-1. But during this time, her main body is vulnerable and inactive.

We can't confirm if 004 is asleep right now. If she's awake, be wary of any liquids. 004 can blend her neurotoxin into them, turning a simple sip of water into a weapon.

If you're injured during the mission, retreat immediately. Failure to do so will result in your classification as compromised, and you will be treated as 004-1, which means termination.

This operation prioritizes containment. If you encounter any 004-1, you have permission to eliminate them on sight.

Additionally, we suspect the presence of SNB Number 002—Fish-Men. Their numbers could reach up to 200. These creatures are incredibly fast, with claws sharp enough to slice through concrete. They can also track prey through a distinctive cry. But they have a weakness—the head. A headshot will neutralize them. If possible, capture one alive.

The codename for this operation: Catching Bees. This will be humanity's first official battle against monsters. Stay sharp, comrades, and return safely."

Varian surveyed the soldiers in the helicopter, all fully equipped and ready. He raised his hand, signaling the start.

"Infiltrate in four squadrons. I'll lead Squadron 1. The rest, follow your squad leaders. If a leader shows signs of control, the deputy takes over immediately."

He paused, letting the gravity of the mission sink in.

"So, containment begins."

The helicopter hovered steadily above the Nanyan Building, and one by one, Kitsune soldiers descended the rope ladder with practiced precision. As they touched down on the rooftop, the enormity of the operation became evident. This was no small strike—four squadrons, each comprising eighty soldiers, totaling 320 highly trained operatives.

Without wasting a second, the soldiers secured ropes to the roof, ziplined down the side of the building, and kicked through the glass windows, breaching the structure.

"This is Kitsune team 01-2, squadron leader speaking. We have successfully entered the hive. Over."

The voice crackled over the radio.

"Proceed with caution. Keep your heat sensors and night vision active. SNB Number 003—The Hollow—could be lurking within the hive. Stay sharp. Over."

The four teams spread out, infiltrating Nanyan from different angles and beginning their sweep from the top floor. The space they entered was eerily empty, a vast expanse of silence. The only sound was the soft footfalls of their boots as they moved cautiously forward.

Then, they saw it—a single red velvet chair positioned in the middle of the room. Seated upon it, a blonde woman, her head resting against the back, eyes closed in deep sleep.