PROMOTION

I had difficulty speaking as tears flowed from my eyes one after another. Because I knew that after these words, nothing would ever be the same. I took a deep breath and continued my words.
“I have no intention of burning in the hell of your heart!”

While his dull eyes were on me, contrary to his gaze, there was a painful tone in his voice. “Are you comparing my heart to hell?”

I couldn't answer. What could I say? If I accept this, won't I hurt him more before I leave?

"Reply!" he said, his voice rising slightly. I remained silent again, I didn't have the courage to answer. I couldn't do this to both myself and him.

"Answer!" he said with his slightly rising voice. I remained silent again, I didn't have the courage to answer. I couldn't do this, both to myself and to him.

He tried to reduce his anger by tangling his hands in his hair and walking back and forth. Probably because his anger increased instead of decreasing, he closed the distance between us in a few steps and stood in front of me.

He growled and yelled in my face, "Answer me!" he shouted. His voice echoed where we were.  I was startled for a moment when his shout hit my face. I should have done it, I should have ended our love, I should have left here. This was for his own good. Or would I want to leave the body of my lover, with whom I had found the peace I had been searching for for years?

Whatever happens. This relationship was going to end, and if I had to hurt him for it, I would do it more than enough.
He held my arms and held them so as not to hurt me. He brought his face close to mine. I had a hard time not taking a deep breath when his scent filled my nose. That's why I said what I had to say quickly. “Yes,” I said, my eyes on the ceremonial robe he was wearing. He removed his right hand from my arm and gently lifted my chin and made me look at him. "Tell me while looking into my eyes," he said in a low voice. If he stays like this for a little longer and looks at me with those eyes I love, I could immediately let my guard down. That's why I placed my hands, which were not shaking, unlike my body, on his chest and pushed him back violently. When he stumbled back a few steps, the disappointment I saw in his eyes hurt me.