#1

Meerab Sayed is the only daughter of Sayed Riaz who was brought up with much love and affection, she was given everything anyone could dream of. Love, money and everything else. She was the sole heir of Sayed Riaz and had been trained so accordingly.

That was until one day when she came home to see how the Maliks have killed her parents and the helpers in the house. The guards were seriously injured and her life took a whole turn from that point

Meerabs' pov.

I have been running nonstop with no destination. When I received the text 'Please survive' from my mother, I was at the movies with Saba who's a college friend of mine. I rushed home to the most horrendous scene, all of them were murdered mercilessly. The moment I sat there, beside my fathers' body, someone attacked me from behind, hitting me directly in the stomach. The wound wasn't deep and I was trained so I fought with whatever energy I had left and escaped.

My hands are trying to stop the bleeding as much as they can but I have to get away from the house. I know that the Maliks attacked my parents, and as much as my heart tells me to stay there with my parents,I cannot. I have to get as far as I can, so that they can't find me. I cannot let them kill me, I cannot let the bloodline end here. I cannot let the blood of my parents go to waste. I have to avenge them, that is what I have been trained for. Baba have been preparing me for this day

But I don't have a plan, I don't even know where I am going with such a wound. My brain hasn't processed the death of my parents yet, the tears are giving me no sign of stopping soon. I cannot go to sabas' house because we became friends in secret as our families were buisness rivals and our fathers weren't on good terms, even if I try to ask for her help it will ve too late. She lives in the other corner of the city, probably an hour away. My heart is aching, sometimes I wish everything was different and we weren't involved in such things. We would live normally with no guards around us 24/7. We would go have fun like normal families and we wouldn't have enemies like the maliks.

THE KHANS.

They aren't big fans of the Maliks either, I cannot go to sabas' place because if her father finds out I am the daughter of Sayed riyaz he'll send me to prison. God how many enemies does Baba have? The khans are different though, they've been doing buisness with my father and their house seems to be close now. I donot feel the best but if it saves my life, god help me.

Murtasims' pov

I was going outside with my men to the house of Sayed riyaz. His news of murder had spread like wildfire and they are looking for his missing daughter, they'll kill her the moment they see her. The last thing I remember promising Sayed sahab, was to take care of his daughter if something happens to him. Maybe he was aware of the intentions of the Maliks but the question is why did he not do anything about it?

As soon as I reach the corner of the street, I see a woman struggling to walk with her hand on her stomach leaning to a wall for support. She's bleeding and fuck, that's his daughter.