#2

Murtasims' pov

As soon as I saw Sayed sahabs' daughter, I rushed to help her and brought her to a hospital, The sayeds and Maliks had a dispute over a land worth 5 million which became the reason of the bloodshed of the Sayeds. While the doctors are taking care of her, I decided to go to their house to take care of their bodies. Sayed riyaz didn't have any son and Meerab was his only daughter and noone has any idea about how he disturbed his assets in his will. I know for a fact he named Meerab his heir, he had always talked about her intelligence and how she's worthy of handling everything after him. I did allocate some professional guards Incase the Maliks are still looking for her.

The mansion was quite and blood was everywhere. My younger brother shameer khan came to help me

  "Sayed sahab was such a kind man" shameer walks around with pure sadness on his face "He has always been brilliant when it comes to business, the Maliks took the wrong step"

"We're going to make them pay, shameer" I add "They did not only kill our business partner, he took away a father figure from me" My dad died when I was very young so I had to handle all his responsibilities, I was young and naive. Sayed sahab taught me the ways of dealing with people and the way of handling the property in the village.

"They're going to try to kill his daughter if she's named the heir in his will, She was lucky because she wasn't in the house at that time" shameer says

"They are going to attack us too, shameer." I answer " We're involved in that land as well, they want it to themselves only. If we don't agree to give it to them soon, they'll try to do the same to us"

"The Maliks are really powerful Bhai, we have to be careful and precise while taking any step"

As soon as shameer finishes, I receive a call telling me to finalise the funeral time. I ask them to hold it until their daughter wakes up and is ready to attend it herself. She has the right to say her last goodbye

Meerabs' pov

I wake up in a hospital and my wound has been stitched, it isn't that deep so it'll heal in some time. As soon as reality sets in, my heart starts to ache. My father and my mother are gone, I have been left all alone in the world. A tear fell from my eyes.

I will avenge them. The Maliks will pay for this.

Two women entered the room, one of them was filled with energy and she was such a ray of sunshine

"I hope you're feeling well Meerab, I am umeed. Farjad khans' wife" so she was the wife of the youngest khan

"I am Shibra, Shameers' wife" she seemed really matured but there was a sense of comfort and peace with her. Shameer was the second son of ma begum, Khan Ferozs' wife.

"We were told about everything that happened, meerab" Shibra continues 
"The preparations for your parents funeral have been made, can you walk?"

The funeral. My parents funeral. My last time seeing them.

I feel as if someone is stabbing my heart with a invisible knife, with a broken heart I reply "I can"