Training

-No one's pov.

Soon after All might and Izuku meet All might told midoriya he needed to train. And train he did. So every day early in the morning Izuku got up changed and went to the beach he was told to be every morning.

-Izuku's Pov

I woke up early just like every other day, I was tired and sore of course because of all the training. But it's not every day someone gets to train with All might and be his successor. Yes I still mentally brag to myself because All might had told me not to tell anyone about the power I was going to get. Not even my mom knew about it.

Speaking of mom I remember how scared she was when I came back home after an hour, just to throw away some boxes. She had thought I had gotten kidnapped or something. So when I show up out of the blue she immediately ran to me crying and giving a huge hug.

Well anyway I need to get ready I thought before geting up to change into some workout clothes aka shorts and a t-shirt. I changed and went to the kitchen grabbed a few water bottles and went out the door. I Walked/ran over to the beach. Once I got there All might was waiting for me on a bench in his small form.

"Are you ready to start training young midoriya" I heard him say. "Yeah I'm ready" I say back. He leds me onto the beach I have been working on for a while now. My first day of training was like hell. He told me that I need to clear out this beach that was full of trash small and big some even twice my size. However after a few weeks I noticed I had gotten stronger and was able to move things alot more easily now.

-No one's Pov  (Also I don't remember how long Izuku had to train so it's now two months)

Izuku was lifting, pulling and pushing trash away from the beach it was hard but he knew to get All might's he had to train alot more then this. All might was off to the side giving tips on the things he was doing. After he was done with clearing some of the beach he had to work on his stamina.

Izuku and All might had gone on a little run... well in All might's perspective. They were actually running about six miles. By Izuku's second mile he was huffing and puffing and had stopped runing. All might was way ahead of him. He was still up and running. Since Izuku couldn't run he settled on speed walking. Two hour later you could see a young boy being carried by All might. Izuku was so tired after his run he couldn't even walk correctly. He was breathing heavy, couldn't stand up and was moaning and groaning from the hurt in his legs.

-Izuku's Pov

I don't know how I'm going to make it out alive! I thought to myself as I flopped down on the grass after my run. I was panting so hard and my lungs felt like they could explode any moment now. I closed my eyes trying to distract myself from the pain in my legs. I thought about how good it felt to sit down and have a break. Gosh I don't think I've ever been more grateful for the soft ground.

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pick me up. I know it's All might but I don't care enough to even try and fight back. He then threw me over his sholder and started to walk. After some time I decided to ask him what's going on. "Hey All might where are we going now?"I said slowly. He turned to me then faced back up front, "I'm taking you back home it seems you need a bit more work but over all better then expected.  I thought you pass out after your fourth mile. Good job young Midoriya" He said proudly I felt very happy to know that All might said I was good and better then expected.

And I don't ever think that the words "going back home" will ever sound any better then right now. All might carried me for a bit more before stopping to up me down. We were a few houses down from my own house. I mentally groaned but I mean All might did carry me for a long time so that's good. I could stand up better then before I was a bit wobbly but that was alright I could still walk.

Before I knew it I was waving All might good bye and entering my house. It felt so nice to feel the air conditioning  after such a long day in the heat. I quickly took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note from my mom. [Sorry Izuku I had to go to my new job I'll be back by four thirty. Love you -mom]

Hm well I don't really know what to do I mean I could go out but I don't have enough leg strength for that. I mean I could always just say in my bed or watch TV. Meh I'll just stay in my room for now. I thought to myself before going inside my room and taking out my phone. I played on my phone for a bit before looking at old pictures. I then saw one of me and Kachan together playing in a playground. Dang this picture's old. Mom must have sent it to me when I first got my phone. You know maybe I should vist Kachan someday when I'm free.

I turned off my phone and set it off to the small coffee table I had next to my bed. I was feeling a bit sleepy so I let sleep take me off into my dreams.

(☆HI author here this is my second post and it's more then I'd  expected so I'm happy right now. So let me know what you think and I'll upload later)
Words: 1,043