~that's on you~

"Never thought you'd let a lame nigga change up the way that you move
If you're cool with this shit, baby, then that's on you
Stop actin' shy, girl, let's handle it straight
Been entertainin' this situation, you know that I been
The only nigga to fuck you this way
You been actin' real iffy, but you know when I blow that back out
You gon' circle back 'round
Got you in my bed, girl, you know I'm on that ass now"

"Never thought you'd let a lame nigga change up the way that you moveIf you're cool with this shit, baby, then that's on youStop actin' shy, girl, let's handle it straightBeen entertainin' this situation, you know that I beenThe only nigga to fuck...

"Girl why do you have us walking around these dark ass streets at this time of night?" I asked my friend Sydni as we walked to are car. We were leaving a Halloween party and it was now 3:33am, no cars in sight or people.

"We are ok girl the car is right there" she said pointing at her black Kia K5. I sighed feeling a slight sense of relief seeing the car in front of us. We noticed another car parked right across from us in the parking lot with black tinted windows and red exterior.

"Girl who car is that?" Syd said pointing towards the car that was parked directly in front of hers. I squinted my eyes realizing who it was and ran to her driver side door. She looked so confused but realized who it was once they stepped out the car.

"Chae why TF ARE YOU OUT SO DAMN LATE FOR HUH?" I cursed under my breath realizing my baby daddy Maurice had caught me outside tonight. I told him I was going to Sydni's house to have a movie night but I guess he was watching me....again.

"Damn nigga it ain't that deep!?" I said rolling my eyes still trying to get in syd drivers side door. I look over at her and she is fumbling with the keys trying to ease drop on are conversation. I rolled my eyes and looked and Maurice.

"I'm going back with syd are we done now" I said turning around. I pull the car door open but before I could get in I feel two big hands scoop me up and place me over the shoulder. I start kicking and screaming yelling syd name but she was no help she hated getting involved in my drama.

"So you just gonna let this nigga KIDNAP ME?" I said yelling at syd. She shrugged and laughed.

"Girl that's your baby daddy he do as he please" she said now getting in her car. I scoffed hitting the back of head hard asf trying to make him put me down, but he doesn't budge.

"Chae hit me again bro you gonna wish I never found your ass" he said in a tone of voice that was unfamiliar to me. I rolled my eyes and pouted as he placed me in the passenger seat locking the door behind him. He walks around to the drives side and gets in.

"Why you always got me chasing after you Chae? You know damn well you wasn't supposed to be at no fucking party" he said now yelling at me. I chuckle gathering the words I was going to say to him but instead I said nothing. He burned a hole in the side of my face waiting for me to respond but I said nothing.

"Oh so you ain't finna say shit?!" He said growing angrier. I chuckled again and flicked him off folding my arms over my chest. He let out an eerie laugh causing me to glance at him.