Chapter 4

I grab it and move it slowly through his pants. He moans loudly and I smirk, proud. I'm making him like this. I move my head down to his bottom half. I unbutton his jeans, slowly. "YOU F-FUCKING TEASEEEEE!!!" He groans. I pull them down to his ankles. He steps out of them and lies down on the bed. I palm him through his boxers and I an feel the pre-cum at the tip. I decide hes had enough and I pull them down, his erection springing free. I gently blow on it, calming him down.

I put my lips around his tip and swirl my tongue around him. "F-F-FUCK LOU. WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT?!?" Yeah buddy... Like a boss. B) I gently bob my head and he bucks his hips further into my mouth, making me gag. I fit all of him in my mouth, making him even bigger, if possible. I'm pretty sure I'm still longer than him though... I lie down on the bed next to him. He suddenly puts one leg to the left of me, one leg to the right. He nails my hands down to the bed, next to my head. "Looks like you still have your pants on, Tommo... Take them off. Now. " he gets off of me and I do as he says. I pull off my jeans, slowly. "Boxers. Off. " I take off my boxers, not knowing what the fuck hes doing.

TO BE CONTINUED!

DUM DUM DUMM