Chapter 15

"WHAT?!" I heard Selina, Bella and Kayla yell as they all sat around my kitchen. "Ok ok! Just chill!" I said making them all smirk. "Don't you dare do what I think you're gonna-" "PEZZY!" Kayla yelled cutting me off causing me to chase her around the house. Pezzy slowly walked downstairs and laughed seeing what was happening. "So? How line have you been feeling up my friend here?" Kayla asked wrapping an arm around his shoulders causing him to tense.

"What?!" He exclaimed making me nervously smile. "Look I'm not feeling her up, we are, umm, together." He said making the girls awe. "So cute." Selina said making me roll my eyes. "How long has this been going on?" Bella asked crossing her arms. "Since we moved in together." I said making her nod. "Is that why you moved in together?" Kayla asked making me shove her.

Pezzy ended up leaving to go shopping as the girls and I continued to talk for a couple of hours just goofing around and laughing. "Ok well we should get going. But don't forget the dinner next week! We've already invited all the guys!" Kayla said making me raise an eyebrow. "I'm sorry? You invited the guys before me?" I asked curiously making all the girls stop in their tracks. "Yeah, just because, umm, we've been, talking." Bella said making me smirk. "You've been flirting!" I exclaimed making them all smile nervously.

I squealed at this causing the girls to join in. While we were jumping around in a girly type we didn't hear the door open. "Ahem." We heard Puffer say before we stopped. "The girls were just telling me everyone is flirting?!" I exclaimed making everyone nervous. "God, well now I don't have to hide this anymore." I said while walking towards Pezzy and kissing him. All the guys and girls started freak making me laugh as I pulled away.

"Wait you guys are all flirting with each other?" Pezzy asked making everyone nod slightly. "Kayla has been in Droid's DM's since PAX." I said making her shove me slightly causing me to laugh. "Well then. Anyone wanna watch a movie?" I asked making them all agree. The guys started putting the groceries away as the girls and I started to set up the living room. We got a bunch of pillows and throw blankets. Sly made herself comfy on the floor in front of the tv making me smile.

Once the guys sat down we all sat in designated areas. Puffer and Bella sat towards the end of the couch. Myself and Pezzy were next to them with Selina and Grizzy to our right, and on the other side of them was Kayla and Droid. I turned on the movie that Selina picked and it was grown ups. We all laughed at different times and enjoyed ourselves before the movie was over. Everyone ended up leaving after that.

Pezzy and I stood at the door and waved everyone off before I closed the door. Once I did I turned around and Pezzy pinned me against the door making me smile. "Someone's feisty today." I joked making him chuckle. He kissed me softy as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He gently lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. We continued to makeout. I felt the pressure on my back vanish as Pezzy started walking upstairs.

My fingers became tangled in Pezzy's hair as he opened his bedroom door and kicked it closed. Pezzy then leaned down and placed me on the bed with him overtop. We continued to makeout out now aggressively and sloppily. Pezzy's hands were on my hips before he trailed his lips down to my neck making me smile. Suddenly I felt his fingers under my shirt making my breath hitch. Pezzy then pulled away and stood up. "I'm sorry." He said making me shake my head as I sat up. "No no it's fine!" I said making him roll his eyes. "No it's not. You don't want to do it yet. It was the heat of the moment you didn't know." He said making me smile sadly. "It's only 8:00 PM, what do you wanna do?" He asked making me shrug.

I then grabbed his hand and dragged him back onto the bed before snuggling up to him making him chuckle as he kissed my head. "So I guess the sneaking around is over." He said making me laugh. "Guess so." I said making him smile. "Are you excited for next week?" I asked making him nod. "Oh definitely." He said sarcastically. "What do you mean? We're going to dinner!" I said making him shrug. "The dinner will be fine. I just want to spend my birthday with you though." He said making me smile.

"And what would your friends think of that?" I asked looking up at him. Sighing he rolled his eyes making me giggle. "You're adorable." He said making me smile at him before feeling Sly jump onto the bed. Smiling I patted the bed next to me making her lay down there. Yawning slightly I rested my head on Pezzy's chest making him smile and kiss my head before hugging me. "Goodnight Eva." "Goodnight Pezzy."