two

౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆ gorgeous˙✧˖°📷 ༘( a hugh jackman fanfic )

⋆˚。⋆ gorgeous˙✧˖°📷
( a hugh jackman fanfic )

౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆ gorgeous˙✧˖°📷 ༘( a hugh jackman fanfic )

NOBU FIFTY SEVEN, NYC
7th september 2024, 7:30pm

the four girls are settled into the back of the limousine that is taking them to nobu, which bella had rented out for the party.

despite it only being half past seven, the girls are already a couple shots in, now giggling over champagne glasses.

"alright, kiss count estimate for tonight" hailey giggles, easily the drunkest out of the four, after having jack her tolerance really fell down.

"a hundred!" kendall grins proudly.

"mm two" bella grins "what about you birthday girl?" she turns to lottie.

lottie shakes her head "nu uh, i'm not wasting my 25th birthday on random men, not one of them is cooler than all my friends".

the girls making joking "awww" noises, "don't go soft on us now, lots" kendall giggles.

"let's make a pact" hailey announces "nobody hooks up with anyone tonight" she holds up her champagne.

"you're just saying that cause you're wifed up" bella giggles.

"awww i think it's nice" lottie grins.

"let's do it!" kendall laughs as the three girls clink their glasses against hailey's, their own version of a blood pack.

as the limo pulls up to the restaurant, the girls giggle and leave the car, lottie getting out last.

"babe you look so hot right now" bella stops her, pulling out her phone and taking a picture.

"okay i thought we did enough photoshoots back at the apartment. let's party!" hailey grins.

as the girls walk towards the restaurant, bella swings an arm around lottie's shoulders "now remember this is a surprise party so act surprised" she gives lottie the same reminder she has done five times already today.