Mayor Humdinger's Trial

Libby's POV

It was another beautiful day in Adventure City, and we were all enjoying the day.

"Hey, pups, we're going to Humdinger's trial." Ryder and I said.

Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace were also ready to see Humdinger in court.

"I bet Butch and Ruben will also be in trial." Cher said to herself.

We then went to court.

"Court is now in session." Judge Marcy said as we stood up and sat back down.

"We're in matter of people of Adventure City vs Mayor Humdinger and his goons Butch and Ruben. How do you three plead?" Judge Marcy said.

"Not guilty." Humdinger said.

"We plead not guilty." Butch and Ruben said.

"Read the charges, your honor." I said.

"Humdinger, Butch, Ruben, you three are charged for many major crimes, including gross negligence, public endangerment and dognapping, so any witnesses?" Judge Marcy said.

"I'd like to call myself up." Cher said.

"Ok Cher, what do you know about these three defendants?" Judge Marcy said.

"Well, Humdinger threw my Aunt Priscilla out of office for no reason so he could be mayor of Adventure City, he also calls me Chia even though that's not my name, and when he became a giant from a crystal, my friends nearly got squashed, but it was thanks to the Junior Patrollers that saved the day. As for Butch and Ruben, they forced me to work for them, they would give me punishments whether it would be a belt beating, a wedgie or a smack in the face, but locking me in the lockdown room was the worst punishment they could do to me, oh they also call me Chia even though that's not my name. Now that my Aunt Priscilla is mayor of Adventure City, everything is perfect. So, I declare those three are guilty." Cher said.

"Thanks, Cher, you may return to the jury." Judge Marcy said.

After more witnesses told Judge Marcy all the bad things that Humdinger, Butch and Ruben it was time for the verdict.

"What does the jury find Humdinger, Butch and Ruben?" Judge Marcy said.

"Guilty." The jury including us said.

"Butch and Ruben, I sentence you both to 30 years in prison along with 6 months of community service." Judge Marcy said as she banged her gavel.

"What?! You can't do this to us, we'll get you Chia." Butch and Ruben said as the guards took them away.

"MY NAME IS NOT CHIA!" Cher shouted.

"As for you Humdinger, I sentence you to life in prison." Judge Marcy said as she banged her gavel.

"You will all pay for this, especially you Paw Patrol." Humdinger sulked.

"Guards, take him away." Judge Marcy said.

The guards then took Humdinger away.

"Court Adjourned." Judge Marcy said.

Back at the Aircraft Carrier, Cher said, "I'm glad those three got what they deserved, especially Butch and Ruben."

We all gave each other lovings, including Chase, Skye and their puppies.