CHAPTER 1 ATHENA

It's half past six in the morning, today I'm starting the third year of high school and I've also been asked to show a new student around the school.
I woke up at 5AM to get ready and now I'm on the bus to go to school.
During the trip I listen to music, watch social media and in the meantime I write down the plans I have for this week in my school diary.
At 7AM I arrive at school and go to have breakfast at the nearby bar which is a very nice and quiet place, I have a coffee and a croissant and sit there to have breakfast.
I don't know what to show the new student because there isn't much to see other than the laboratories and the gym.
After finishing breakfast I go to the entrance where the principal is already there with the new student, I observe him:
He's a tall, dark-haired boy, he has brown eyes and he also seems older than me, so I wonder why he still goes in third place. "She's Athena, she'll show you around the school" Says the principal.
He just nods, annoyed.
I have the impression that it will be harder than expected.
After the principal returns to her office I decide to talk to him.
"Hi, I'm Athena" I tell him simply
"I know, the principal just said it" he replies, still quite bored I'm already losing patience, but I'm not giving up.
"It would be appropriate for you to tell me your name, right? It's called an introduction" I reply, trying to sound as calm as possible.
He seems amused that I'm annoying him, but he looks me up and down.
"Ares" replies simply.
I show him around the school and explain some things to him even though he barely seems to listen to me.
"Are you even listening to me or will I have to tell you all over again?" I blurt out suddenly
“I honestly couldn't care less what you're saying,” he replies amused
I snort.
"Okay then let's go to class, screw you" I tell him at the limit of patience
"I'll be fine anyway, I don't need your information" he replies
This guy is truly the most annoying person I've ever met, who the fuck does he think he is?