𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

Let us die young or let us live foreverWe don't have the power but we never say never

We don't have the power but we never say never

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"You have got to be freaking kidding me right now." Adora muttered as the phone on the table started ringing again, not even a minute later than they had put it down.

"Shit." Casey spoke, wiping away the tear that was rolling down her face as she looked down at the phone with fear. Her hand reached for it, but before she could pick the device up, Adora slapped her hand away.

"Are you crazy, Cass?" The girl asked her blonde best friend. "We need to call the cops, okay? Because for all we know, he really is out there. It's doesn't take a lot of time to break in and oh, I don't know, bloody murder us." Adora spoke, her mind racing with all sorts of scenarios that could possible happen tonight if they did not call anyone.

"Maybe we just need to show him that we're not afraid." Casey spoke, determined.

"He's not going to believe that." Adora shook her head, not even realising that Casey had picked up the phone again and was starting to place it back to her ear.

"Listen, asshole-" The girl angrily spoke into the phone, moving into the kitchen, but her words were abruptly interrupted when a yelling voice, that was even heard by Adora, who was still in the hallway, making sure that every door of the house was definitely locked.

"No, you listen, you little bitch! You hang up on me again and I'll gut you like a fish, understand?" The caller screamed into the phone and Casey let out a small sob, but didn't reply, knowing that her voice would break. "Yeah." The man chuckled, knowing that he had her right were he wanted. And therefore also Adora.

"Is this some kind of joke?" The blonde quietly asked him and she was right. It was clear in her voice that she was crying.

"More of a game, really." The man spoke as Casey slowly started to walk backwards, letting out a small gasp when her back reached the refrigerator. "Can you handle that, blondie?" Casey didn't know why he had waited to say the nickname, but she knew it freaked her out. The girl ran into the hallway, in search of her best friend, really wishing that she had listened to Adora now, checking the doorknobs until she reached her best friend by the front door.

Both friends stood on their tippy toes to look through the window inside the door, looking for any sign of the person calling them constantly.

"Can you see me?" The caller asked them.

"Listen, I am two seconds away from calling the police." Casey weakly spoke to him, her gaze not looking away from the front porch. 

"They'd never make it in time. We're out in the middle of nowhere." Never before had Casey hated were she lived. The man was right. They really were in the middle of nowhere.