{2} A Whiskey-Fueled Fury

As I watched the guys park their car in the lot, I knew we had finally arrived at the bar. Stepping out into the crisp North Dakota air, I shivered slightly and tugged on my leather jacket. I joined the boys, who were already waiting outside the bar, and we entered together. The bar was packed with WWE superstars, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and camaraderie.

Randy leaned over and whispered, "They booked out the bar just for us wrestlers." I nodded, making a face of mock surprise, and headed to the bar to order a whiskey. As I waited for my drink, I scanned the room and spotted the three men from earlier, known as the SHIELD, sitting in the corner. My eyes narrowed, and I let out a low growl before turning away to join the boys.

Randy waved me over, and I sat down next to John and him, while Daniel was at the bar grabbing us shots. I downed my whiskey and was about to take a shot when I heard the door open. Paige walked in, alone, and I sensed a spark of tension. Randy shot me a warning glance, and I raised my hands in surrender, smirking. "I'm not going to do anything unless she starts it," I assured him.

After downing a few shots with Daniel, I got up to grab another whiskey. As I approached the bar, I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sor—" I began to apologize, but my words trailed off as I saw it was Paige. "Watch where you're going, bitch," she sneered. I tried to control my anger, but her next words pushed me over the edge. "You're so fucking pathetic, so just keep walking."

I snapped, my eyes blazing with hatred. I turned to face her, and Randy, sensing trouble, was already staring at me. I shrugged and winked at him before unleashing my fury on Paige. "That's for my drink!" "That's for pissing me off!" "And that's just for fun!" I yelled, landing a series of swift punches.

Strong arms pulled me back, and I saw Dolph Ziggler helping Paige up. I wriggled free and jumped on Paige again, determined to make my point. Once more, I was pulled back, this time by one of the SHIELD members – the one with long black hair and a tattoo I had just noticed. I pulled his arms off me and stormed to the bar, yelling, "I NEED ANOTHER WHISKEY!"

As I sat on the bar stool, the man who had grabbed me walked up and sat beside me. I shot him a glare, downed my whiskey, and turned to see him staring at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I said with a smirk. He was taken aback, but then introduced himself as Roman. I shook his hand, and we exchanged a brief conversation.

The two-toned man, Seth, approached us, eyeing me up and down. "I'm Seth, pleasure to meet you," he said with a smirk. I looked at him with slight disgust and retorted, "I would say it was pleasure, but it's not nice to lie." Roman burst out laughing, and Seth turned red. "Whatever, I was just trying to be nice," he said, rolling his eyes.

After finishing my drink, I felt a slight buzz, but mostly, I was tired. I looked at Roman and Seth and said, "I'm heading out. It was nice meeting you, Roman, and as for you, Seth, I think you should have a meeting with a hair stylist to fix your hair." I joked, before heading for the door.

As I walked out, I checked my phone and saw it was 4 am. I texted the guys that I was heading to the hotel and drove for 9 minutes before arriving. As I entered the hotel, I saw the copper-haired SHIELD member, Dean Ambrose, at the reception desk. I overheard him giving his name and waited for him to move out of my way.

I approached the receptionist and said, "Reservation for Rosethorn, Verena." She handed me my key card, and I glanced at it – room 193 on the second floor. I headed to the elevator, and as I stepped out on the second floor, I saw Dean again. Ignoring him, I walked to my room, which was inconveniently located right in front of his.

I sighed, set my stuff on the counter, and kicked off my boots. I decided to shower and change in the morning, too tired to bother now. Jumping onto the bed, I set an alarm for 7 am to hit the gym and drifted off to sleep almost immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

second chapter done and she finally knows who who in the SHIELD is

anyways votes and comments are appreciated

words:788<3