࣪ ִֶָ☾.

I am being getting bullied lately by my friends and classmates in school TvT

I don't know how to stop it and they are stalking me and making fun of me in class later on!..and today also something similar happened :(

There this girl who I used to be close with and we would talk all the time but we were in different schools we couldn't talk that much... and now I feel like she has completely changed.

She used to talk and text me but now she told me it's annoying..and that she doesn't want to talk to me.

She has been cyber bullying me for 2 months now and I thought she would feel bad but nope ;)

And I tried to patch up with her which worked and we were back to being friends but oh boy I was so wrong..

I reached out to her in wattpad, creating an acc few days back so yeah this acc was originally planned to talk with her and read her books but then I loved how many people talk her so I changed my theme and created a fantasy place yay!

And then she texted me two days before saying how I am copying her and that I shouldn't stalk her and stuffs (I never did). And even went far as telling me to SH...

And I told are you struggling with it or something and then without warning she send me her scars pic...I was sensitive so I cried. I just wanted her to be my old friend nothing else...

She has a lot of friends in here now so even I say who it is no one is going to believe it cause she has a sweet personality in here and A LOT of friends will defend her too :0

But I badly want to say who it is cause I know you guys are being friends with a fake person and I want to prevent it. So if you think I should do it then vote it till 5 and comment with agreement so I know at least I have some friends who will stand my side when this will going on!

I love you my sweet bears and I am really sorry that my first book is sad! I will create more happy ones :).

Byeee