The Tragedy

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Tokyo Ghoul or Bungo Stray Dogs

Naru was at the ramen shop eating her favorite type of ramen while reading her favorite book The Black Goat's Egg her legs swinging back and forth on the stool as she was smiling to herself lost in her own world. When she reads a book she could lose track of time around and forget all about her problems for a while when she escaped into the world of the novel.

Teuchi grins as he sees her reading her book while eating. "I see you got your nose in a book again, haven't you read that book ten times already?" He asked her in a teasing manner making her pout cutely. She was an adorable little girl with long blond hair and blue eyes and soft tan skin and adorable whisker like birth marks on her cheeks she was wearing a pair of shorts and an orange zip up hoodie.

"But it's so good, it's one of my favorite stories after all if you like a certain and you enjoy it so much it's only natural for you to read it again right?" Naru asked him with a cute pout making the ramen vendor laugh and ruffled her hair a bit. "She's a good combo of Minato and Kushina she has her mother's love for pranks and her father's love for reading." He thinks to himself thinking of his two best friends who died trying to protect the village and trying to protect their only child.

After that day he swore to himself he would look out for her, so any time she was hungry or needed someone to talk to or needed a place sleep for the night when she got locked out of her apartment and her landlord wouldn't let her back in.

He wanted to actually adopt her but unfortunately the civilian council wouldn't allow it.

The ramen vendor was then taken out of his musings when Naru finished her ramen so he served her another bowl that's when a familiar face appeared at his ramen shop. "Oh my is little Naru Chan reading another work of Sen Takatsuki?" Rize asked curiously with a smile on her face. Naru looks up and smiles at the older woman. "Rize onee Chan!" Naru says happily glad to see her.

The woman lived next door to her in the red light district and she was beautiful and classy in Naru's eyes and she loves the same type of books Naru loves too she was someone that Naru deeply admired and looked up to and wanted to be like when she became an adult.

Teuchi noticed her and frowns he didn't mind that woman visiting much and didn't mind her talking to Naru sometimes but at the same time he always felt there was something off with her something dark.

Rize then sat down and begins to have a conversation with Naru while they were talking some passerby's were talking about the strange murders happening in Konoha lately not only in the red light district but all over the village as well there was a rumor going around that the murders were caused by a ghoul.

Eventually the day came to an end and the ramen shop was closing down as Naru came down from her stool with her book close to her chest when Rize touched her shoulder. "Naru chan do you want to walk home together? It'll be safer if we do." She tells her making Naru beams at that and nod her head and she follows Rize back to the red light district while Teuchi watches this silently hoping Naru will be okay as he closes up shop not knowing that a disaster was going to soon be hit.

At the same time a few of the guards at the village gates were murdered by a man wearing a hockey mask and a white suit with a blue tie and a black dress shirt as he smirks underneath his mask and cracks his fingers. He was finally going to take his revenge on Rize after the incident a year ago.

At the same time Naru and Rize entered the red light district as it was completely empty no one around but the two of them that's when Rize stopped for a second making Naru confused and curious as she felt Rize bent down her level and hugged her close.

"Naru chan you're just so adorable, I swear could just eat you up." She says to her as Naru blushes a bit at being called cute not used to it but then her eyes widened when she catches the scent of blood that's when Rize's personality changes and she smirks and her eyes changes color and takes a huge bite out of Naru's right shoulder.

Naru felt pure fear as she drops her book which lands softly on the floor as Rize pulls away and Naru bleeds heavily from the wound on her shoulder as she puts a hand over it pressing down on it to stop the bleeding while stares up at the woman who she saw as an older sister figure for a year now. The same woman who was licking up the blood from her lips enjoying her taste as Naru sees her eyes were black and red showing she wasn't human but actually a ghoul.

"Ohh so tasty." Rize says showing how pleased she was with Naru's taste. "Aww that look of pure fear in your eyes I was always hoping to see it one day when I finally get a chance to take a bite out of it, now Naru Chan be a good girl and hold still and let me have fun." She says laughing insanely as tendrils comes out of her back and she begins to attack her as Naru ran away from Rize while bleeding heavily from her wound as she knew she had to get away from her as she looks around and spots a construction sight and gets an idea and slips inside it.

Rize just like she predicted followed her inside the construction sight and cuts through some metal beams with her Kagune as she punctures Naru's stomach with one of them just as the metal beams came tumbling down and landing on top of Rize crushing her to death.

Naru then collapsed and loses consciousness as well as she lost too much blood and her organs were ruptured as Naru swore she was going to die. Footsteps approached the scene and Jason scowls seeing Rize was dead now as he growls angrily and cracks his fingers in irritation. "That bitch how dare she do this to me." He says in annoyance he then looks at Naru and sees she's still alive and looks back at Rize getting a wicked idea. He smirks and grabs Naru by the hair and smirks at her. "Today is your unlucky day little girl because you're now my new little play thing." He says to her sadistically as Naru has no idea her life was going to change forever in the most horrible and cruelest way possible.