Kidnapped

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Tokyo Ghoul or Bungo Stray Dogs

Many hours later Naru wakes up in so much pain as she looks around not knowing where she was as the walls were white and it smelled like bleach making her think it was a hospital as she remembers what happened and thought perhaps the Anbu found her and brought her to the hospital again when they saw she was injured.

She automatically tried to get up but quickly finds her arms and legs strapped down to the hospital bed with restraints making her eyes widened in horror and she begins to struggle trying to get out that's when the door opened. Naru tries to pretend she was asleep as she hear the sounds of footsteps approaching her and when they came across her bed she felt someone tugging on her hair hard causing her to unable hold in a yelp of pain. "I know you're awake little girl so you might as well stop pretending." Yamori says to her with an evil grin on his face.

Naru opens her eyes and looks at the man before her and sees the sadistic gleam in his eyes and the terrifying smile on his face.

Naru has never felt this scared like this before especially when the villagers all tried to kill her countless times. Yamori then lets go of her hair and lifts up the black shirt he had changed her into showing the surgical scar Naru now had as her eyes widened when she sees the scar. "Heh, you see little girl, Rize had humiliated me several years ago so ever since that day I swore to make her pay however then just when I finally tracked her down she is crushed to death by those metal beams luckily though or unluckily in your case I found you barely clinging to life...Rize's scent was all over you......I knew right away what I was going to do....while you were out cold I took Rize's organs and implanted them into you.....now you're a little half blooded one eyed ghoul." He says evilly to her as he grabs her face and squeezes it. "Making you perfect to play with." He says to her in a sadistic tone as she feels him taking off her restraints.

In that moment she tries to run for it but he easily catches her and even punches her in the stomach and threw her against the wall causing her to cough up blood and making Yamori laugh like a psychopath as he cracks his fingers again.

"Now now where do you think you're going the fun is only just beginning." He tells her evilly and grabs her and pulls her into a room that was huge with a design that reminded her of a bird cage in a way with black and white checkered board like floor tiles and a cart with all kinds of tools near a chair sitting in the middle of the room. He takes Naru and throws her on the chair roughly and chains her arms behind her back and her legs together.

Yamori smirks and grabs a syringe and walks over to her and before Naru could even utter a word he injects it into her eye causing her to scream.