" I love you , Marjorie."

No ones PoV :

Reece had always struggled to say I love you. The first and last time he said it was to his mother, who had left him to be with Mia's dad.

Reece was sat in bed. Marjorie was taking a little bit longer to get into bed since she was busy in the shower. Reece had been to a "therapy" session at Charlotte's house. Charlotte had told him to try and express his love to Marjorie in a different way, maybe small acts of affection or small gifts.

Reece fiddled with his hands. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to tell Marjorie He loved her, but what if she left him? He quickly shook his head in hopes of getting rid of these thoughts.

His gaze turned to the door when he heard it open. Marjorie made her way into bed. She smiled and cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around her. She rested her head on his chest.

"I love you." Marjorie murmured, getting ready to sleep. She wasn't expecting an 'I love you' back. She cuddled into him.

Reece ran his hand through her hair. "I love you too, Marjorie." the words seemed to slip out his mouth. Marjorie looked up at him.

"Aye?" She said. "Did you just?" She sat up.

"I did and I meant it." Reece exclaimed, placing a hand on hers. "And I love you too, Reece." Marjorie smiled and pressed a delicate kiss onto his cheek.

"I'm so proud of you." She whispered softly. She rested her head back onto his chest and cuddled into him, internally screaming. She was so happy. She slowly fell asleep.

Reece couldn't believe it. He was able to tell Marjorie he loved her. He was able to finally show her how much he loved her. Reece pulled his sleeping girlfriend closer and fell asleep, holding her.