The Guard Dogs girlfriend.

TWO : Mentions/hints of @buse

Charlottes PoV :

I entered the toddler room. I was always earlier than most the staff. I started pulling the chairs down from the tables. I winced slightly. I moved up my sleeve to see the new bruise. I let out a shaky sigh. I heard the familiar sound of Autumn's heels on the floor. I quickly pulled down my sleeve.

My attention turned to the door as Autumn was now stood there watching me. "Hello, Autumn!" I beamed, hoping she didn't see my bruise.

"Hello, Charlotte." Her tone was still neutral. She scanned me before turning around and walking away.

A few hours later!!

I made my way to the office, holding an accident form in hand. I knocked on the office door.

"Come in." Autumn stated. I walked in. "Oh. Where is Marjorie?" I asked, looking around for Marjorie.

"She's went to my brothers Nursery." Autumn replied. She looked at the paper in my hand, raising an eyebrow. "Do you need something?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Oh, yes. I just need you to sign this accident form. Amanda had fallen over and hit her head." I explained, making my way to Autumn's desk. I placed the paper down in front of her. My sleeve moved up , slightly, revealing the bruise hidden underneath. I quickly pulled my arm away, pulling my sleeve down.

Autumn raised an eyebrow. I looked away from her. She grabbed my arm, gently. She pulled my sleeve up. I finally looked at her. She narrowed her eyes. "What happened?" She asked, her voice seemed calmer.

"I just hit my arm." I lied, I hate lying. Her facial expression shown that she didn't believe me.

"Charlotte." Her voice was more firm. "What happened."

I gently pulled my arm away. "Nothing. i was just clumsy." I stated. I looked away. I didn't know what to do.

Autumn stood up from her seat and made her way around the desk so she was standing in front of me. I looked back at her. She didn't seem to press the matter. She took my arm back into her hand and looked at the bruise.

"Just know you can always talk to me." She finally said. My eyes widened slightly. I didn't know Autumn would be the type to care about emotions.

Something inside me snapped and I stumbled forward, tears started pouring down my face. Autumn tensed up at first before pulling me closer.

I rest my head on her chest, crying into her. She placed her hand on the back on my head, wrapping her other arm around me.

"H-he hits me." I manage to let out, still crying. Autumn holds me, a bit tighter. She didn't say anything and just let me cry.

It takes me a few moments to compose myself. I gently step away from her. "Sorry-" I started. "Charlotte, don't be sorry." She stated, firmly.

"Are you okay , though?" She asks, her voice gentle. I nod. "Would you like to stay with me for abit?" She asks. I think. "Well, my kids are with their grandparents for the week. So, okay." I smile.

At the end of the day

Autumn waits for me outside the toddler room. She helps me close the nursery down. I follow her to her car. Its rather dark, seen as it's winter. She opens the passenger door and I get in. She closes the door behind me and makes her way around and into the drivers seat.

At Autumn's house

I walked inside Autumn's house. I took my shoes off at the door and she leads me to the living room. "Would you like something to eat?" She asks me. "Uhm, yes please!" I smile, politely. I rest my hands on my lap, as I sat down. Autumn takes a few minutes before coming back, holding two bowls of fruit salad. I took a bowl from her as she sat down beside me.

"Thank you." I smile to her as I take a fork from her hand and started to eat the fruit. It tasted amazing, I love fruit. I look at Autumn. She was staring at me, once she noticed I was looking at her, she looked back at her bowl.

I finish my bowl and get up to put it away. She stands up and takes the bowl off me without another word. She walks away and into the kitchen. I follow after her like a lost dog. Autumn puts the bowls in the sink and turns to face me. "What would you like to do, Char?" She asked. "We could watch a movie." I replied. She nodded and took my hand into hers. My face turns a bright red and I look away. She walks to the living room, still holding my hand.

A/N :

THANK Situationsilly FOR THE IDEA! I WILL PROBABLY MAKE A PART 2!!