viii. betrayal.

Song : where ever I go - one republic.

Picture: Cassie Styles

//

does my love my nothing to you? does our vows mean nothing to you?

//

sorry for any mistakes.

//

Cassie...

Me and Jesse sat on the couch, eating popcorn and watching a movie. We decided, well he deiced that we should have a movie night. I was still getting to know him and being more comfortable with him.

We were watching the man from U.N.C.L.E, our fifth time watching it but first time watching it together.

I was wrapped in my blanket, snuggled into the side of the couch and Jesse's legs were spread out on it.

"Yo! they got caught off guard when they found out they were gonna be partners" Jesse said laughing and i chuckled. Watching the scene when the Russian agent turned the table upside down.

I heard the front door close, i looked back and saw Harry in his work clothes. I checked the time and saw it was after 8... he was early tonight.

"Goodnight" he said to us and walked over to me giving me a kiss on the cheek, i just smiled lightly my eyes back on the TV.

"Hey Harry" Jesse said and Harry sat between us, but was mostly leaning towards me. All in my face as if he wanted me to look at him but i wouldn't, i could smell alcohol on his breath but i could tell he didn't drink much. Probably a beer.

"Were you drinking ?" i asked plainly, still not looking at him.

"Just a had a beer with lou after work, took him home then came home" he said resting his on my shoulder.

"Guess i'm gonna leave, give you two your privacy." Jesse said getting, i laughed cause he does this every time Harry comes around.

"Jess, no. You don't have too" I smiled, leaning towards him and pulling him back on the couch. Harry was watching him suspiciously "You could chill with us."

"You don't have leave every time i come around dude" Harry said with a little aggression in his voice. Jesse just stared at him before sitting back down, i tapped Harry's thigh and glared at him "What ?"

"I know i don't have to leave but i do it out of respect for your relationship." Jesse said to Harry "I'm not trying to be around you two like this and make anyone uncomfortable, after all i'm just her friend not yours. So when you come home i take it as a cue to leave so you could be with her in your own home after coming home after work and not having to worry about me being here, me a guy that she talks too. Must be awkward knowing i'm around when your not." I bit my lip at what Jesse said, waiting to see how Harry would respond.

"The fact that Cassie has a male best friend should worry me but it doesn't because i trust her. She hasn't really been close to anyone other than me, her boss and his family but she hasn't really been close to anyone but me so the fact that she is now and it's with a guy, i'm a little... suspicion but i'm not worried about anything." Harry said wrapping his arms around my shoulder, staring down Jesse. I rolled my eyes, i don't like this. I want them to get along not argue.

"Well that's good, trust is what a relation is built on." Jesse said almost as if hinting something at Harry.

"i trust my wife." Harry's grip around my shoulders tightened.